Bill’s leadership coaching focuses on helping clients see themselves and the environments they operate in more clearly. He partners with clients to identify what they want and how to achieve the outcomes they desire. He is a leadership coach with expert knowledge and experience in creating sustainable change. This experience has been garnered as a seasoned entrepreneur and senior leader with practical problem solving experience in many facets of organizational development and change. His leadership experience has taught him the power of how a cohesive executive leadership team, fueled by a shared mission, can produce tremendous results.
- Former president of a technology company that went public
- Significant experience in business development, strategic planning, and strategy execution
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Drake University)
- Enjoys backpacking trips and cooking for his family