Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“When a leader finds his or her voice, it makes a big difference not only to the leader, but to colleagues and to the organization. As a coach, I often explore how to communicate in a strategic way that is also authentic and effective with others.”
Clarice Scriber works with organizational leaders who want to improve their interpersonal skills and enhance how they communicate. A longtime faculty coach at Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership, Clarice enjoys helping leaders align their personal goals with the goals and opportunities of the organizations in which they lead. She frequently works with executives on leadership presence, helping them to show up differently and more authentically.
Formerly an executive coach and senior consultant at Fannie Mae as well as an executive speechwriter, journalist, and a public relations specialist at various media companies, Clarice brings an understanding of personal transformation to her coaching. She believes that “it’s possible for people to pivot and really evolve and create a new narrative that helps them find and live their purpose in the world.”
- 18 years of experience in the field of coaching
- International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Faculty member of Georgetown University’s Certificate in Leadership Coaching
- Co-editor and co-author of On Becoming a Leadership Coach: A Holistic Approach to Coaching Excellence
- 20+ years of experience with senior level executives in professional services firms and private/public sector organizations
- Has an extensive background in speechwriting, human resources, communications, informational services management and journalism
- Certificate in Professional Coaching (New Ventures West)
- Master in Communications (University of Pennsylvania)
- Master in Clinical Psychology (Loyola University Maryland)
- Bachelor of Arts in French (Morgan State University)
- Loves being near the water
Learn more about Nebo’s services.