Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I help leaders try on different glasses. A shift in perspective can open up a world full of solutions, attitudes and change.”
After more than 25 years in healthcare advocacy and more than a decade as a senior executive at a leading global pharmaceutical company, Debra brings broad first-hand organizational leadership experience to her coaching. Debra enjoys working with both individuals and teams to define a shared goal and identify a path to get there
Debra has a natural ability to connect with people and she is skilled at leading effective teams while recognizing the importance of celebrating differences. While leading a team with colleagues across the U.S., Europe, Latin America, Russia and the Middle East , she built a team culture that appreciated and leveraged the important differences across regions and came together on common priorities and mutual support.
Debra is curious by nature and brings an engaging and positive energy to her work with clients. Her coaching is often sought out by senior level women leaders looking to manage the integration of work and life.
- Twenty-five years of experience with health care policy across government, private sector and foundation work
- Served as Senior Vice President for Global Government Affairs and Public Policy at Teva Pharmaceutical
- Served as Senior Vice President for The Washington Group
- Spent six years as a staffer on Capitol Hill
- Serves on Boards of the Norwood School and Woodley House
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (Coaches Training Institute)
- Master’s degree in Public Policy (Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government)
- B.A. in English (University of Michigan, College of Literature, Science & Arts Honors Program)
- Lives in Bethesda, Maryland with her husband Ted, their three children, and their dog.