Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Awareness is key. With awareness you now have a choice in how you think and behave.”
Garrick Isert brings over 15 years of corporate and management consulting experience with global senior leaders and teams across a diverse set of industries including hospitality, law, e-commerce, financial services, travel, energy, and consumer goods. He has always had a strong interest in leadership and human capital. At age 14, he was working at Domino’s Pizza and reading his father’s The One Minute Manager. He works closely with organizations to better align the human element of business with strategy in order to achieve desired outcomes.
Garrick’s clients describe him as compassionate, supportive, direct and challenging. He encourages his clients to envision what they would do in a world with no constraints. He works with clients to explore the obstacles that prevent change and supports clients to both create a new path forward and to execute the plan. Garrick is driven to make an impact, and clients appreciate his passion for results and bias towards the pragmatic.
Garrick serves as a true thought partner for his clients. He is often selected as a coach by leaders looking to develop new awareness and for a strong accountability partner. Garrick largely works with clients in, or reporting to, the C-Suite, and is seasoned coaching those serving in the role of General Counsel.
- Managing Director at World 50, building a global membership of C-Level executives
- Executive roles in Strategy, Corporate Responsibility, and Organizational Design at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Experience in post-merger integration, change management, sales force effectiveness, and assessing human capital and business processes at the Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Business Development Analyst & Financial Analyst for General Electric (GE)
- Adjunct Faculty for Emory University Coaching Program
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- J.D. (Northwestern University School of Law)
- M.B.A. (Kellogg School of Management)
- B.S. in Business (Wake Forest University)
- Currently lives in Atlanta, GA and formerly lived in London
- He enjoys photography, outdoor festivals, cheesy 1980’s films, and finding the best pizza wherever he is