Jessica H. Jackson
Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I am committed to leaders who are emerging, in transition, and who are seeking transformation. If you are willing to journey to your center and back out into the world, then I am here to journey with you.”
Jessica helps her clients to discover areas for transformation that will have the greatest impact for them. She meets clients where they are, whether that is working with women looking to take their leadership to the next level, with teams needing to work cohesively, social entrepreneurs seeking to bring their visions to reality or helping senior executives increase the effectiveness of their leadership communication.
In her 15 years of working with C-suite leaders as a coach, program manager and advisor, Jessica has seen the many challenges that leaders face, especially during periods of organizational change. A natural when it comes to coaching, the senior executives whom she coaches note the balance of calm and accountability that she brings to each engagement.
In her coaching, Jessica draws on her experience in the financial services and non-profit sectors as well her years as an in-demand yoga and meditation instructor. She incorporates mindfulness into her coaching and pays close attention to what clients are saying with both their verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Facilitated year-long group in having powerful conversations around race in a safe and structured environment
- 10 years of leadership experience in the financial services and non-profit industry sectors
- 5 years of experience coaching senior leaders working in federal agencies focused on areas such as healthcare and homeland security
- Yoga and meditation instructor
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Master of Business Administration (University of Maryland)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts/ Psychology Minor (Salisbury University)
- Jessica lives in Washington D.C. with her spouse
- Enjoys traveling