Director, Client Experience
“Carefully curated and well-executed program experiences augment strong content in a way that nothing else can. Watching the learning ‘click’ for participants in programs we create never gets old for me.”
As Director of Client Experience, Kyle manages a variety of client engagements, and works closely with Nebo Vice Presidents to build and deepen relationships with clients.
Kyle is most energized by seeing the impact that programs have on participants in both an immediate and long-term sense. Previously, he has worked with high school students and higher education STEM faculty to increase their engagement with civic concerns. He has also worked with corporate leaders managing Executive Education programs at Columbia Business School.
- 9 years of experience in leadership development
- Committed to delivering the best program experience to clients
- Prior to Nebo, Kyle worked at Columbia Business School Executive Education, creating experiences for executives looking to improve their leadership skills.
- Previously, Kyle worked at the National Center for Science and Civic Engagement, helping higher education STEM faculty use civic issues to better engage students.
- Kyle began his career at the Junior State of America, a student-led organization that facilitates the involvement of high school students in the political process.
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Howard University)
- Enjoys video games and board games in his spare time
- Enjoys great local restaurants and home mixology
Learn more about Nebo’s services.