Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“The workplace can be a place for growth, creativity, happiness and bringing new ideas to life. I love that moment when the light bulb flicks on for my clients, and they see something differently. Bearing witness to that moment and being a partner to that individual is an incredible opportunity.”
Lisa Blosser is a high energy coach and facilitator who has worked for organizations around the globe. She was drawn to coaching when she realized from her own experience that internal transformation had to happen for a leader to be able to let go of individual performing and truly inspire work through others. Lisa encourages her clients to become the author of their own lives, exploring what they have been doing up until now that no longer serves them. By asking thoughtful questions that support her clients in examining their own beliefs and hidden biases, Lisa elevates their thinking and sparks their imaginations.
Working with both individuals and teams, Lisa works with leaders from the C-Suite to those at mid-level management. She has particular interests in coaching leaders through the transition from individual performer into getting work done through others, and working with top executives who have achieved so much and are still working on their own confidence, executive presence and managing their “imposter syndrome.” Lisa loves working with executive teams, supporting the diverse and highly skilled leaders who must effectively work together for the sustainability of the organization.
- 15 years of experience in the field of coaching
- Has delivered over 2,000 workshops, research presentations, and keynote speeches on leadership development and organizational change
- Experience in working with clients and delivering programs across the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East
- Served as an Executive Leadership Advisor and Faculty Member at The Advisory Board Company
- Served as a faculty member for the ABC Fellowship, an 18-month accelerated MBA-style leader development experience for high potential leaders
- Certificate in Art and Craft of Discussion Leadership (Harvard Business School)
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Master of Public Health (University of South Carolina)
- Bachelor of Science (James Madison University)
- Located in San Francisco
- Can be found spending time outdoors in the Bay Area
- Enjoys cooking and international travel