“I believe that insightful and beneficial coaching can be also an interesting and enjoyable experience that stays with the client and keeps on giving.”
Monica is a former senior corporate leader and a management board member with experience in international and multicultural business environments. She worked in banking, corporate finance, business controlling, and leadership development.
As a global leadership coach, Monica ran coaching programs with managers and teams worldwide. She implemented various structural and organizational changes with a broad impact on operations and staff, managed teams and projects remotely, and learned from many collaboration challenges along the way. She has supported both public and private organizations in developing a culture of shared power that grows out of collaboration and builds bridges within groups and across differences.
Monica understands interconnectedness and interdependence in the client’s system. Her systemic perspective helps clients to perceive the complexity of matters in a new way and to find solutions that accommodate the client’s entire system. Monica helps clients quickly identify what is important to focus on to shift their leadership to the next level. She supports clients to manage change and to stay in flow with continuous adaptation. Her clients have found her coaching support invaluable as they navigate complex work relationships and connection across various social and cultural identities to build collaborative and engaged teams.
Monica’s clients feel seen, heard, and respected for exactly who they are. Monica guides them to release old patterns as well as to build new habits that create lasting change in their leadership and impact. She also facilitates purposeful actions that lead clients towards their goals with more lightness and enjoyment.
- 15 years of experience in corporations as a coworker, manager, senior leader, and board member
- Ran structural and organizational changes with a broad impact on operations and staff, managed teams and projects remotely
- Worked and lived in several countries navigating relationships and connection across various social and cultural identities
- 10 years of experience as a leadership coach in the public and private sector across many industries, including Fortune 500 companies
- Has designed, implemented, and facilitated leadership and executive development programs
- Published author of Non-violent Communication: Conflict Resolution in Organizations in Poland.
Education, Training and Certifications
- International Coaching Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Erickson Professional Coach (Erickson Coaching International)
- Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Certified Trainer
- Certified Group and Team Coach (Coachutbildning Sverige AB)
- MA in Economics (Warsaw School of Economics)
- Assessment experience:
- MBTI; DiSC; Gallup StrengthsFinder; Leadership Circle Profile 360
- Lover of nature and outdoor activities; passionate life-long learner
- Enjoys spending time with her husband and two teenage kids
Learn more about Nebo’s services.