“My coaching serves individuals, teams, and organizations to move forward together to get work done. Leaders have all the talent they need to make it happen. I accompany them to drive desired change despite their well-known pressures.”
Monica is a former senior corporate leader and a management board member with experience in international and multicultural business environments. She worked in banking, corporate finance, and business controlling. She successfully ran various structural and organizational changes with a broad impact on operations and staff, managed teams and projects remotely, and mastered effective collaboration and conflict resolution along the way.
As a global leadership coach with IKEA Group, Monica ran coaching programs with managers and teams worldwide. She has implemented mentoring and development programs for leaders and teams in various countries. As a certified trainer in nonviolent communication, she has supported both public and private organizations in developing a culture of dialogue based on mutual understanding and respect where every voice matters.
Monica works with leaders and their teams to create a collaborative and engaged work environment, to achieve goals and increase the overall job satisfaction in their teams and organizations. She works both with seasoned and emerging leaders, regardless of where they are in the organization. Her coaching incorporates aspects of interconnectedness and interdependence in the client’s system. This systemic perspective helps clients to perceive the complexity of matters in a new way and to find solutions that accommodate the client’s entire system.
Through her past and current roles as executive, coworker, parent, spouse, sibling, and business owner Monica understands the pressures involved with juggling multiple priorities and roles that many of her clients experience. Her non-judgmental support and evidence-based neuroscience techniques lead her clients towards their goals and create space for overall stress relief, inner peace, and joy.
- 15 years of experience in corporations as a coworker, manager, and board member
- Over 10 years of experience in coaching leaders and teams in the public and private sector across various countries and industries, including Fortune 500 companies
- Expert in compassion-based leadership that focuses on effective collaboration to get work done
- Expert in stress and energy management at work and in life
- Author of publications on coaching rooted in neuroscience
- Fluent in English, Polish, and German
Education, Training and Certifications
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Erickson Professional Coach (Erickson Coaching International)
- Non-Violent Communication (NVC) Certified Trainer
- Certified Group and Team Coach (Coachutbildning Sverige AB)
- Transactional Analysis Practitioner (EATA – European Association for TA)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Practitioner (program accredited by UMass Medical Center)
- Self-Resonance Practitioner (neuroscience-based program by Sarah Peyton)
- The Neuroscience of Change Practitioner (by A. Blake, D. Siegel, R. Hanson, R. Boyatzis)
- M.A. in Economics (Warsaw School of Economics)
- B.A. in Education (University of Warsaw)
- Assessment experience: MBTI; DiSC; Gallup StrengthsFinder
- Born and raised in Poland, lived and worked in various countries, and currently resides with her husband and two children in Florida
- Lover of nature and outdoor activities; Passionate life-time learner
- Fan of unwinding with a book and a cup of favorite tea after a long day