Roselyn (Roz) Kay
Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I enjoy coaching leaders to shift from chaos to action to become more strategic. I often work in the space between vision and fear to help people shift from behaviors that stem from fear to positive, confident actions towards what they really want.”
Roz Kay is a trained somatic leadership coach whose business background in the financial sector enables her to provide coaching that is highly tuned to the uniqueness of the individual in the context of their organizational role as leader. She understands the loneliness at the top of organizations and can relate to the burdens of leading as well as the opportunities. Roz seeks clients who have a real interest in change and are ready to use the coaching process to transform some aspect of their leadership and life.
Known for her positive and appreciative approach, Roz is a highly intuitive listener who prefers a creative, adaptive approach to her work with clients rather than a linear process. She sees again and again that people have the capacity to change if they want to and are willing to let go, engage in reflecting and learn to behave differently to get a desired result. She coaches leader to focus on where they want to go rather than what they are trying to leave behind.
- Prior to coaching, spent 20 years in the banking and financial services industry
- Faculty member at Georgetown University for the Leadership Coaching program and the Institute of Transformational Leadership
- Founding partner of Innovation Partners International
- Co-created with BOVA International, a program titled, Conscious Leadership: Leading from the present moment
- Practicum advisor for American University’s Masters in Science in Organizational Development program
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Organization Development (Georgetown University)
- Master in Organization Development (American University)
- Loves the beach, streams, and water in general