Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I believe that anything is possible. There is nothing stopping you. This is how I have always seen the world. I often work with people with a successful career who want to launch a new enterprise, a business or a passion project but feel that something is holding them back.”
Sharon Lipovsky entered the coaching profession from a successful career in business because she thought that coach training would make her a more effective leader. In coaching, she found a vehicle for her desire to make the biggest impact possible. Today, Sharon coaches senior leaders in a wide range of organizations, bringing a wealth of perspective on leadership, organizations and teams and how to make the most of a coaching engagement. She is also enjoys working with “creatives” and innovators in media, technology and public relations/communications.
Known for a unique blend of creativity, practicality and savvy, Sharon enjoys working with leaders who face significant challenges organizationally or personally and often works with leaders who are highly successful yet need to make an important change in their approach. Frequently, clients tap into Sharon’s gift for helping them to make connections and better tell their organization’s story. She is skilled at bringing the perspective and a strategic lens to her work. Sharon has created a podcast called “Design Yourself” in which she explore how we make decisions, organize and think about ourselves.
- 8 years of experience in the field of coaching
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Hosts a weekly podcast called “Design Yourself” for people who want to lead a well-designed life
- Investigated cross-cultural autobiographies while on a Fulbright Fellowship in Mainz, Germany
- Prior to coaching, worked in healthcare, higher Education, the non-profit sector, as a senior director and as an entrepreneur
- Former sales/marketing executive and senior director of client services at the Advisory Board
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Bachelor of Arts in English and German (Kenyon College)
- Loves chasing after her three young children, snuggling up with her Boston Terriers and tinkering in the garden