“It is privilege to accompany a client on his or her developmental journey. The greatest excitement comes when the work takes us to a place that neither of us saw coming. It is thrilling to be part of that.”
Steve Heller has a long-standing practice of cultivating his own self-awareness. He works with clients to go beyond personal performance in order to focus deep personal development. In his coaching, Steve draws upon his unique blend of experience in sales, IT, telecommunications and leadership development.
Steve is drawn to working with clients looking to grow in ways beyond tactical changes and skill development. His clients are often looking to become something bigger or something new. He works best with individuals who are open to new possibilities, curious, and committed to their own development.
- 12 years of experience in the field of coaching
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Faculty member and program director at Georgetown University’s Leadership Coaching Certificate Program
- Prior to coaching, spent 33 years in sales and leadership positions in IT and Telecommunications
- Authored the chapter “The Case for Cultivating Present-Moment Self-Awareness in Leaders and Coaches” in On Becoming a Leadership Coach: A Holistic Approach to Coaching Excellence
- Served on the board of the D.C. Chapter of the International Coach Federation
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Master in Computer and Information Sciences (University of Pennsylvania)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Johns Hopkins University)
- Enjoys spending time with his family