Vice President, Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“For me, I see effective leadership as a way of doing good in the world. It’s both the big macro aspect and, on an individual level, helping my clients maximize their potential.”
Steve Kullback, Vice President, is responsible for developing new business and expanding work with existing clients. Based in Atlanta, his focus is to support Nebo’s growth by building relationships with clients, expanding our network of expert coaches and facilitators, and managing client engagements.
Steve became a leadership coach after a successful career in management consulting when he worked with multinational teams on high-profile projects. While he enjoyed the work, he realized he could make the world a better place by developing leaders through coaching and facilitation. Steve appreciates the transformative impact that good coaching and facilitation can have on leaders. He enjoys helping leaders in transition when they are taking on new challenges and have to re-imagine their role, contribution, and legacy. As a coach, honesty and transparency come first followed by holding up a mirror so leaders can see themselves in a different way. His deep business experience also makes him a strategic partner to his clients. Clients remark that they value his direct and honest style, kindness, strategic mindset, and ability to hold them accountable as they re-imagine themselves.
Coming from a family of educators, Steve places a strong value on his own personal and professional development. He prefers to work with leaders who share that value and seek to see themselves and the value they create in new ways to open up new possibilities.
- 15 years of experience in the field of coaching
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Has worked with clients in a variety of industries, such as financial services, pharmaceutical, technology, government, and non-profit
- Prior to coaching, served as a director in a top 5 global strategic consulting firm
- Has an extensive business background
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Master of Arts in International Affairs (University of California, San Diego)
- Bachelor of Arts in Government (Wesleyan University)
- Enjoys spending time outside hiking, camping, and boating