Lee Ann Wurster-Naefe
Leadership Coach & Facilitator
Lee Ann’s philosophy and practice as coach is based on the fundamental belief that people are innately resourceful, resilient and wise. She incorporates somatics into her coaching and focuses on the leader in the context of the organizational system and their life. She partners with the leader to examine who they want to be or are becoming, compares it to how they and other people see them and develops an action plan to bridge this gap and increase their capacity to meet new challenges. She helps the leader develop new insights into their values, skills, thinking and behaviors as the leverage for personal growth/ development and organizational change. She does this with a robust, high-energy style and uses a combination of candor, humor, support and challenge to help the leader take new actions and sustain their learning.
Lee Ann’s clients have included NASA, the National Institutes of Health, Securities and Exchange Commission, the Food and Drug Administration, FDIC, Arlington County Government, Fannie Mae, State Farm Insurance Companies, and Capital One.
- 25 years of management experience in first-line through senior level leadership positions in health care, insurance/financial services, education and the federal government
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Skilled in consulting with senior leaders regarding strategic change initiatives, employee relations, performance management and leadership development
- Co-Director and Learning Circle Advisor for the Leadership Coaching Certificate Program at Georgetown University
- Certified in the Leadership Circle Profile 360 and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Organization Development (Georgetown University)
- Certified Somatic Coach (Strozzi Institute)
- Master in Business Administration (Frostburg State University)