Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Having been a senior leader, I’ve walked in their shoes. I understand the special challenges and stresses of leadership. As a coach, I’m committed to helping my clients become successful, authentic and happy.”
Alexis comes to coaching after more than two decades as a senior leader at Booz Allen Hamilton. As a coach, Alexis frequently works with leaders who face significant challenges and are ready to grow. She is known for her straightforward communication and ability to help others increase their self-awareness and effectiveness. Alexis is passionate about research regarding Adult Stage Development, and she enjoys coaching leaders who are moving to the next stage of their own development and careers.
As a working mother, Alexis understands the daunting parallel challenges of managing a full life and an expanding career while being present to both. She brings compassion, strategic thinking and personal experience to her coaching clients and loves to share the wisdom and resources that she has discovered on the journey from leader to leadership coach.
- Former Vice President at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Responsible for professional services businesses across the Intelligence Community and Civil Agencies
- Masters of Arts in International Studies (The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University)
- Studied Chinese at the Beijing Language Institute
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Institute for Transformational Leadership, Georgetown University)
Learn more about Nebo’s services.