“Success is a journey. Coaching creates space for reflection and self-compassion allowing new awareness to arise about ourselves and our environment. New awareness shifts perception and enables positive change to occur more easily.”
Angelika Sass creates clarity for her clients by encouraging reflection, supporting self-compassion, and identifying values. Reflection allows us to see a situation for what it is, allowing a better understanding. Self-compassion grants acceptance and fosters a growth mindset. Values are the invisible drivers of our feelings, decisions, and actions. Angelika’s coaching leads to increased confidence and courage, often allowing greater alignment between work and life.
Angelika has an international perspective being raised in both Germany and the United States. She is a former financial professional with over 15 years of experience navigating the pace of change in startups and fortune 500 companies, domestically and abroad. Her professional path has exposed her to a variety of corporate cultures, spanning from International Banking to Silicon Valley.
Angelika is fully supportive of her client and creates an environment that is safe and challenging. She brings a holistic approach to coaching and encompasses the whole person: mind, body, and emotion.
- 11+ years of experience in the field of Leadership Coaching
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Co-Founder of WE CAN – Women Entrepreneurs – Community, Accountability and Networking
- Has over 15 years of experience in corporate finance in startups and Fortune 500 companies, as well as experience in investment banking, technology startups, and telecom
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Organizational Consulting and Change Leadership (Georgetown University)
- Masters in International Management (Thunderbird School of Global Management)
- Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (Georgetown University)
- Assessment Certifications: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, DISC, FIRO-B, Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI), Klein Group Instrument (KGI)
- Lives in Arlington, VA with her family
- Is a former marathoner and triathlete
- Is inspired by nature because of its resilience, calmness, and flexibility
Learn more about Nebo’s services.