Chief of Staff
“Witnessing and facilitating the process of growth – whether for an individual, a team, or an organization – is inspiring and humbling. I am personally and professionally dedicated to fostering this process.”
As Interim Chief of Staff, Anne acts as a “connector” within The Nebo Company, working closely with Kate Ebner and Erin Gregg to unify the efforts of a growing company and move them in coordination toward strategic goals. She sees herself as a facilitator and cultivator of personal and organizational success.
An educational leader by training, Anne has dedicated her career to helping people and institutions grow and fulfill their highest aspirations. She spent 18 years working as a teacher and senior administrator in independent schools, most recently as the Interim Head of School at The Field School in Washington, D.C. Anne is passionate about making teams of people and systems “hum” and finds resonance with Nebo’s mission to help leaders access their deepest resources to achieve their most important priorities.
- Over 11 years experience as a senior organizational leader
- Served as chief executive (Interim Head of School) at The Field School
- Designer, facilitator and leader of workshops and professional development
- 18-year career in secondary education and administration
- Master of Arts in Education Leadership (Teachers College, Columbia University)
- Bachelor of Arts in History (Grinnell College)
- Enjoys spending time with her two children and spouse, particularly at the beach in North Carolina
- Avid reader, hiker, and viewer of Scandinavian crime procedurals
Learn more about Nebo’s services.