Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Coaching is an opportunity to invest with hope and a sense of what’s possible. I love seeing what comes from an investment in an individual. There is a ripple effect as those individuals change and shape the world.”
Bethany Yeasted Dufour likes to laugh with her clients. The work of coaching is hard, and Bethany seeks out opportunities to bring lightness into the conversations. Bethany helps clients to develop clarity in order to get the heart of the issue. She works with clients to shift their perspective by taking a step back and identifying what is truly important. Bethany values simplicity and she carries this theme throughout her work.
Bethany often works with clients who are looking to get clarity on their identities, how their values fit into their lives and work. She partners with clients looking to take on new challenges such as moving from a tactical and skills based role to a position of leadership. She also enjoys working with clients on their leadership presence, and the desired effect that presence has on other people.
- 16 years of experience in the field of learning and development
- 10 years of experience as a leadership coach
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Co-founder and Vice President, Education of The Next Play, a career coaching company focused on women athletes to help them envision and prepare for lives in leadership after sport; notable clients include LPGA golfers
- Has designed, implemented and administered many leadership and executive education programs
- Works with clients on challenges such as leadership presence, transitioning from a tactical skills based role to a leadership role, and the integration of work and life
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship (Babson College)
- Located in the Greater Philadelphia region
- Enjoys spending time with her husband and twin boys