Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I partner with you to disrupt the status quo so a new and better way of being can emerge.”
Dr. Brian Crewe is an executive coach and organizational effectiveness consultant with almost 20 years of experience in all facets of leadership development and organizational change consulting. He provides coaching services to individuals and teams in the federal government, for-profit, and non-profit sectors. With his background in organizational psychology, and his interest in both organizational, team and individual performance, Brian sees clients both as individuals and in the context of their organizational setting. He is particularly adept at assisting leaders with managing the challenges associated with leading organizations through change and transformation initiatives.
Clients who have worked with Brian have reported increased confidence, clarity and capacity to connect with the employees they lead. Employees working for leaders that he has coached, report having more trust for and willingness to follow their leaders. Brian is known for being honest, compassionate, and empowering. He brings lightness to challenging topics with his quick wit and positive energy.
- Applies an organizational psychology lens and brings practical tools to integrate diversity, equity and inclusion into clients’ cultures
- Designed leadership development programs dedicated to elevating leader effectiveness
- Serves as a mentor coach and instructor for the Federal Internal Coaching Boot Camp
- Has been integral in the development of internal executive coaching programs at the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission and the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Prior to coaching and consulting, served as Associate Director, Human Capital Planning and Solutions and Chief Learning Officer for the U.S. Department of Transportation
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Education, Training and Certifications
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Senior Executive Fellows Program (Harvard University)
- D. in Industrial & Organizational Psychology (Bowling Green State University)
- A. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Bowling State University)
- S. in Psychology (James Madison University)
- Leadership Circle Profile, CCL Benchmarks Suite and Skillscope, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, FIRO-B, DiSC, SDI 2.0 (Strengths Deployment Inventory)
- Brian’s hobbies and interests include health-maximizing fitness activities, starting home improvement projects, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
Learn more about Nebo’s services.