Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I challenge leaders to redefine what success looks like. What emerges from this can be transformational.”
Cathy Carroll brings first-hand knowledge of the complexity that comes with senior leadership to her coaching. After a 20-year corporate career, Cathy led her family’s manufacturing business. She specializes in helping family-business leaders navigate unique tensions born from the family norms and business norms that are often in conflict, and her sweet spot is enhancing the leadership effectiveness of rising generation leaders. She also works closely with entrepreneurs and leaders in professional services.
Described by her clients as both sophisticated and practical, Cathy partners with leaders to identify their comfort zones, then supports her clients to operate effectively outside of the familiar. She challenges what leaders hold as truths and encourages her clients to seek a broader perspective.
- Served as COO of $20M, 200-employee manufacturing company with five divisions
- Former Corporate Executive at Sabre Inc. and United Airlines
- Current board member for Just Born, Inc. and ET Products
- Seasoned in coaching leaders in family businesses, business owners, entrepreneurs and leaders in professional services
- Serves as Co-President of Georgetown’s ITL Network and is a founding board member of A Leg To Stand On
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Executive Facilitation (Georgetown University)
- B.A. in Organizational Behavior and Finance (University of Chicago, Booth School of Business)
- A. in Mathematics and French (Boston College)
- Cathy spends her free time on the dance floor! A former instructor, her favorite partner dancing is West Coast Swing and Hustle, and she’ll never turn down a chance to Salsa.
- An avid traveler, Cathy hiked many trails around the world during her tenure in the airline industry.