“Coaches are your partners in transformation. coach helps you take a moment to reflect and reset. As your coach, I agree to be your confidential sounding board and join you in discussion and discovery.”
For over 30 years CC has worked in and with the federal government. Her career focus has been on examining how individuals and groups interact with others and how organizations adapt in a complex and rapidly changing global environment. She also spent several years at a behavioral social science firm working with tools to capture and catalyze organizational effectiveness and individual development. She conceived and managed cross-community programs that provoke institutional change and promote community building within the workforce.
Throughout her career, CC has found coaches to be crucial partners in personal and organizational transformation. Based on her own executive experiences, CC coaches leaders to recognize and name tensions that show up in interpersonal relationships, teams, organizations, communities and cultures. These interdependent yet seemingly opposite forces or polarities co-exist in our volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world – structure and flexibility, challenge and support. CC helps clients to uncover new options that shift leaders’ perspectives and behavior profoundly. She provides a safe space for leaders to reflect, integrate and implement for growth and transformation.
Organization leaders have commended CC for her strength in coaching Executive leaders and managers. As a cross-cultural, bilingual woman of mixed races, her passion lies in working with leaders at all stages of their careers to explore the possibilities and pursue choices aligned with their professional and personal values and goals.
Her clients describe her as: open, direct, compassionate, client-centered, personable, flexible, creative and empathetic.
- Over 10 years as a federal government executive in the national security sector
- Over 20 years served in a multitude of leadership roles such as human resources leader, strategic planner, program manager, equal employment officer and diversity leader, research analyst and linguist
- 10 years of experience as a leadership and career coach in the public and private sector across many industries
Education, Training and Certifications
- George Mason University MA in International Trade
- American University Paralegal Certificate in International Trade Law
- University of Maryland BA in French Civilization and Business
- Cornell University Diversity and Inclusion for HR Certificate
- Georgetown University Navigating Polarities Certificate
- UGC Government Coaching Certificate
- International Coaching Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Adult Stages of Development Certificate
- Action Learning Certificate
- Assessment certifications: Leadership Circle Profile 360, Key Polarity Indicator
- Loves to be in nature as a skier, hiker or swimmer
- Enjoys travelling and spending time with family
- Avid movie buff
Learn more about Nebo’s services.