Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Every leader has special, unique, personal strengths that make them great. My passion is to help them discover the potential they may not see in themselves.”
Christina passionately applies her lifelong curiosity and interest in people in all of her engagements. Growing up, she aspired to become an archeologist. Today, her background and continued interest in psychology and education enable her to gently remove layers in conversations and relationship dynamics until hidden treasures are brought to light.
With Christina’s support, clients move more quickly up the learning curve. As a keen seeker and explorer of strengths and potential, Christina believes that her clients already have what it takes to reach their goals. She is dedicated to helping her clients rediscover, embrace and effectively apply their unique experiences and expertise in a truly authentic way, so they are able to clearly see their own potential, trust in themselves more and shift their mindsets to see new possibilities in difficult situations. Striking a good balance of support and challenge, Christina works with clients to take new action so that they get new results.
Having founded several businesses in the coaching and consulting industry as well as a private school, and serving as a senior level leader herself, Christina knows from experience that leaders need to work through a myriad of tough challenges and competing priorities on a daily basis. Her clients value her insights on delegating, setting boundaries, time management, dealing with overwhelm, career transitions and increasing confidence.
Christina effectively partners with clients who are fully committed to the coaching process, are thoughtful and reflective, and make time to put in the work to create change. Clients report that her warm, supportive and trustworthy nature is evident in every coaching conversation. Her approach and style work particularly well for clients who are:
- Feeling sandwiched between work demands and family needs
- Are ready to play a bigger game
- Looking to find better ways to manage up and across the organization
- Navigating complex relationships and politics at work
Through Christina’s coaching approach, clients take concrete steps to achieve their goals, find fulfillment and start living the life of their dreams.
- 14 years’ experience as an independent consultant and coach, primarily helping leaders and leadership teams increase their personal and organizational effectiveness
- Proven expertise in coaching emerging leaders through VPs, in large private and public sector organizations
- Co-founder of Great Coaches, a coaching company that supports the growth and development of other coaches
- Served as Department Head of Customer Services for US Airline at Dulles Airport
- Founder and CEO of a preschool and an experienced teacher
- Co-Director of Leadership Fauquier’s Coaching Program
- Does pro-bono coaching for Professional Women in Advocacy and Leadership Fauquier
- Georgetown Alumni Coaching Mentor
Education, Training and Certifications
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- B.S. in Psychology (University of Mary Washington)
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Assessments: MBTI, Leadership Circle Profile 360 and Insights Discovery
- Christina lives with her husband, two teenaged sons and shiatzu in the DC metro area. She enjoys watching her kids play sports, especially baseball.
- She appreciates art, biographies, documentaries, music and all things food related.
Learn more about Nebo’s services.