Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Every leader has special, unique, personal strengths that make them great. My passion is to help them discover the potential they may not see in themselves.”
Christina Swartz has always been interested in how people learn and grow. With a background in psychology and education and several entrepreneurial ventures under her belt, she supports clients to move more quickly up the learning curve. Christina works with her clients to shift mindsets in order to see new possibilities. She is passionate about working with clients to help them discover and enhance their special, personal and unique strengths.
Having founded several businesses and served as a senior level leader herself, Christina knows from experience the tough decisions facing leaders. Her clients value her insights on delegating, setting boundaries, time management, dealing with overwhelm, career transitions, and increasing confidence. Christina is heavily invested in her own growth and development and enjoys partnering with clients who are fully committed to the coaching process, are thoughtful and reflective, and make time to put in the work to create change. Clients report that her warm, supportive and trustworthy nature is evident in every coaching engagement.
- Experience coaching emerging leaders through VPs, in both the private and public sectors
- Co-founder of Great Coaches, a coaching company that supports the growth and development of other coaches
- Served as Department Head of Customer Services for US Airline at Dulles Airport
- Founder and CEO of a preschool and an experienced lead teacher
- Co-Director of Leadership Fauquier’s Coaching Program
- Does pro-bono coaching for Professional Women in Advocacy and Leadership Fauquier
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Graduate courses (Old Dominion University and Shenandoah University)
- B.S. in Psychology (Mary Washington College)
- Lives in Winchester, VA with her husband and sons