“We are always and already extraordinary. Each of us has a place of greatest contribution. When we connect with this, we can lead from anywhere, making the impact the world needs and only we can make.”
Darcie Milazzo is comfortable working with uncertainty. A highly intuitive systems thinker, Darcie is also an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strategic mindset. When working with clients, Darcie draws on her own experience as a leader of start-ups and organizational change in higher education and her own experience navigating transitions.
Darcie enjoys working with purpose-driven leaders. She is inspired by her clients’ courage and capacity for growth. She enjoys supporting them in finding vision, resilience and confidence to navigate the complexity of our world.
- More than 20 years of experience in leadership and organizational development
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Co-creator and co-director, Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership
- Works with clients in transition, start-ups, change and organization culture initiatives
- Served as Associate Dean, Strategic Initiatives, Georgetown University
- Served in leadership and/or faculty roles, The Ohio State University and Columbus State Community College
- Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration (University of Michigan)
- Bachelor of Science in Communication (Ohio University)
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Organization Consulting and Change Leadership (Georgetown University)
- Most centered and alive while drawing or sculpting
- Investor in eco-fashion initiatives dedicated to making fashion a more sustainable, economically just and ethical industry
- Lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with her husband and two sons