“Coaching creates a moment where a leader sees, embraces or reveals a part of themselves that they may have hidden or didn’t know was there but have been waiting to find.”
Debra Casalino is passionate about working with leaders who are committed to their own development. Having coached more than 250 leaders, she has developed an approach to coaching that helps leaders achieve the outcomes they want in their work, make successful transitions into new roles, and expand their capacity to learn and self-correct. Debra blends and applies her extensive experience as a leader in the financial services industry, as a management consultant, and as a human resources executive with her knowledge of leadership and human development.
Debra’s clients describe her as insightful, direct, focused, patient, and supportive. She takes time to understand the unique issues faced by each leader.
Debra helps clients to bring their authentic selves to their leadership by focusing on emotional intelligence, presence and communication. Debra draws on her strong partnership with her clients to hold them accountable to their commitments.
- Has coached leaders across industries, including financial services, consumer goods, retail, pharmaceuticals, technology, government, professional services, and non-profit enterprises
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Youngest female Vice President at Shawmut Bank (now Bank of America); responsible for HR team supporting executive leadership across seven major
business units as they executed strategy focused on financial results and organizational change.
- Served as Operations Analyst at Peat Marwick Management Consultant, KPMG.
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Institute for Transformational Leadership, Georgetown University)
- Master of Science in Management (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology (Columbia University)
- Debra loves to discover, whether it be traveling to new places, exploring museums or broadening her culinary tastes.
- Debra lives in both Richmond, VA and Washington, DC.