Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“With my educational and experiential background in Engineering, Management, Education, and Human Development, I am drawn to complex leadership systems and how they affect the people within the system and the organization as a whole. My favorite work is taking long and deep journeys with clients which can produce transformative results for both the individual and the organization.”
Deiadre’s unique blend of business experience, cultural awareness, and a love of helping people to get what they want out of life, prompted her pursuit of coaching as a profession. She is a structured thinker who helps her clients look at systematic solutions to complex problems and challenges. She brings enthusiasm, passion, and energy to her work as a coach, as she supports leaders in doing their best and discovering what that can actually be.
With her passion for new ventures, worthy ideas, and big challenges Deiadre coaches C-Suite leaders, entrepreneurs, thought leaders in organizations, and people who are making complicated transitions in both work and life. Deiadre has coached clients at the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, ExxonMobil, Sysco, the Peace Corps, TSA, the Federal Reserve, the FAA, and Arlington County, among others.
- Over 25 years of experience working as a leader both domestically and internationally on assignments in London, Kuala Lumpur, Brussels, and elsewhere around the world
- Prior to coaching, held various leadership and management roles at ExxonMobil, the American Chamber of Commerce of Malaysia, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Brussels, and the International School of Brussels.
- Currently is an adjunct faculty member at the Institute for Transformational Leadership at Georgetown University
Education, Training and Certifications
- Master of Education in Organizational Learning and Leadership (George Washington University)
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Executive Certificate in Facilitation and Design (Georgetown University)
- Executive Certificate in Navigating Polarities (Georgetown University)
- Bachelor of Science in Materials Science Engineering (Purdue University)
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Assessment Certifications: The Leadership Profile 360 Assessment, Everything DiSC, Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI), Myer’s Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Immunity to Change Facilitator
- A 500-hour trained Yoga Teacher from Beloved Yoga in Reston, Deiadre loves doing yoga both as a teacher and a lifelong student!
- Married to Tom for well over 30 years, and has three beautiful boys
- Loves traveling the world to catch up with friends
- Happiest when her house is full of people
Learn more about Nebo’s services.