Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“The whole process of uncovering why things aren’t working is interesting to me. I love working with people who are facing problematic, bigger challenges — tricky and chaotic — and using my engineering mind, combined with coaching to help people find a way forward that works for them.”
Through coaching, Deiadre Rauch is a partner to her clients. She is keenly interested in how the way people think impacts how they feel and what they do as leaders. Deiadre’s unique blend of business experience, cultural awareness, and a love of helping people to get what they want out of life, prompted her pursuit of coaching as a profession. She is a structured thinker who helps her clients look at systematic solutions to complex problems and challenges. Deiadre carries forward the wisdom of her mother who believed in “looking for the best in everyone.” She brings enthusiasm, passion, and energy to her work as a coach, as she supports leaders in doing their best and discovering what that can actually be.
With her passion for new ventures, worthy ideas and big challenges, Deiadre is often selected to coach entrepreneurs, thought leaders in organizations, and people who are making big transitions. Deiadre has coached clients at the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, ExxonMobil, the Peace Corps, the TSA, the Federal Reserve, the FAA, and Arlington County, among others.
- Over 25 years of experience working as a leader both domestically and internationally on assignments in London, Kuala Lumpur, Brussels, and elsewhere around the world
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified in The Leadership Profile 360 Assessment, the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory and the Myer’s Briggs Type Indicator
- Adjunct faculty member at the Institute for Transformational Leadership at Georgetown University
- Prior to coaching, held various leadership and management roles at ExxonMobil, the American Chamber of Commerce of Malaysia, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Brussels, and the International School of Brussels Foundation
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering (Purdue University)
- Has three beautiful boys and is happiest when her house is full of people