Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I love working with clients to help them create a space for safe and open exploration of their beliefs and assumptions that will allow them to move into the changes that they want to see in their work and their lives. When clients dig deep into their own development, transformational results are possible.”
Through coaching, Deiadre Rauch is a partner to her clients. She is keenly interested in how the way people think impacts how they feel and what they do as leaders. Deiadre’s unique blend of business experience, cultural awareness, and a love of helping people to get what they want out of life, prompted her pursuit of coaching as a profession. She is a structured thinker who helps her clients look at systematic solutions to complex problems and challenges. She brings enthusiasm, passion, and energy to her work as a coach, as she supports leaders in doing their best and discovering what that can actually be.
With her passion for new ventures, worthy ideas and big challenges, Deiadre coaches C-Suite leaders, entrepreneurs, thought leaders in organizations, and people who are making complicated transitions in both work and life. Deiadre has coached clients at the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, ExxonMobil, the Peace Corps, the TSA, the Federal Reserve, the FAA, and Arlington County, among others.
- Over 25 years of experience working as a leader both domestically and internationally on assignments in London, Kuala Lumpur, Brussels, and elsewhere around the world
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified in The Leadership Profile 360 Assessment, the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI), the Myer’s Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and an Immunity to Change Facilitator
- Adjunct faculty at the Institute for Transformational Leadership at Georgetown University
- Prior to coaching, held various leadership and management roles at ExxonMobil, the American Chamber of Commerce of Malaysia, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Brussels, and the International School of Brussels.
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Executive Certificate in Facilitation and Design (Georgetown University)
- Executive Certificate in Navigating Polarities (Georgetown University)
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering (Purdue University)
- Currently Enrolled in Master of Education in Organizational Learning and Leadership at George Washington University (completion date is May 2022)
- A 500-hour trained Yoga Teacher from Beloved Yoga in Reston, Deiadre loves doing yoga both as a teacher and a lifelong student!
- Has three beautiful boys and is happiest when her house is full of people
Learn more about Nebo’s services.