“Coaching is like scuba diving with a partner. Together we plan the expedition, check our tanks, jump in, pay attention to our breath, and explore different depths, changing our course as needed. As we get to know each other, we can dive deeper, learn and unlearn, changing how we see ourselves and operate in our lives.”
Elizabeth is on a mission to elevate leadership and performance and bring teams closer. Her experience leading and being a member of fast-paced, expert teams made her curious about why some leaders and teams are successful, and others struggle. Her work with an executive coach supported her evolution as a leader as she faced challenges and changes in her organization. As a result, she became a leadership and organizational development student and began working as a coach, consultant, and facilitator.
A trained lawyer and salesperson, she specializes in helping clients navigate complex business challenges and people dynamics. She often invites clients to try something new and tap into their creative resources and strengths. She has a warm, fun, and direct style that tends to work particularly well with analytical, results-focused clients, who seek to develop new ways of managing themselves and leading others. She values holding an experimental space for clients to test and expand what they see and how they learn and act in their work, their lives, and the world.
- More than 20 years of career experience in the legal information technology industry in sales, communications, marketing, and business process improvement.
- Executive coach supporting C-level to first-line managers
- Team coach supporting executive and senior executive leaders
- Facilitator supporting experiential learning, offsites, and retreats
- Faculty member Corentus Teach Coaching Programs
- Industries: federal government, pharma/biotech, health care, communications, legal, defense, finance, and securities
Education, Training and Certification
- J.D. (Ohio Northern Pettit College of Law)
- B.A. Government (College of William & Mary)
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Executive Certificate in Organizational Change & Change Leadership (Georgetown University)
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Embodiment Coaching (George Washington University)
- Coaching Supervision Diploma (expected March 2023) (Coaching Supervision Academy)
- International Coaching Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certificate in Team Coaching (Corentus)
- Certified HeartMath Facilitator
- Certified Conflict Coach (CCM)
- Design Thinking (Design Thinking Source)
- Assessment certifications: Leadership Circle 360, TMS Team Management Profile, Hogan Assessments, EQi 2.0 & EQ 360, Leadership Versatility Index 360, MBTI
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends
- Loves art, live music, and traveling
Learn more about Nebo’s services.