Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Leaders are most effective when they understand how to apply their unique value in a way that is authentic and natural for them. To do this, the leader must first be connected with their own self and know what makes them tick. This inner connection is essential to working well with others in a real way in a complex, dynamic environment.”
Emma Kiendl’s philosophy as a coach is to help leaders discover their organizational identity and maximize their presence for greatest impact. Compassionate, direct and deeply experienced as a coach and as a leader, Emma appreciates the uniqueness of her clients as they strive to meet their commitments. She especially enjoys working with people who are in transition to greater roles of leadership and brings expertise to the exploration of one’s leadership style, navigating a complex work environment and making significant career transitions. Emma has an aptitude for helping leaders understand that what has gotten them to a specific point in their professional life isn’t what they need to continue. She works with leaders to help them discover and acquire new perspectives to get to the next level or prepare for the next chapter in their lives.
Emma is on the faculty of Georgetown University’s acclaimed Leadership Coaching Program and has played a key role in developing and supporting senior executive development at the World Bank Group.
- 20 years of experience in the field of coaching and organizational development
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- World Institute for Action Learning (WIAL) certified Action Learning Coach
- Adjunct faculty member at Georgetown University
- Has designed many programs for emerging leaders and millennials
- Held leadership positions in a broad range of organizations, including the World Bank Group, the American Red Cross, and the U.S. Dept. of State
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership Coaching (The George Washington University)
- Master in Human Resource Development (The George Washington University)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (George Mason University)
- Passionate about working with women in transition, as well as women who are navigating career change
Learn more about Nebo’s services.