Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Leaders are most effective when they understand how to apply their unique value in a way that is authentic and natural for them. To do this, the leader must first be connected with their own self and know what makes them tick. This inner connection is essential to working well with others in a real way in a complex, dynamic environment.”
Emma Kiendl’s philosophy as a coach is to help leaders discover their organizational identity and maximize their actions and presence for greatest impact. Compassionate, direct, and deeply experienced as a coach and as a leader, Emma appreciates the uniqueness of her clients as they strive to meet their commitments. She especially enjoys working with people who are in transition to greater roles of leadership and brings expertise to the exploration of one’s leadership style, navigating a complex work environment and making significant career transitions.
Emma has an aptitude for helping leaders understand that what has gotten them to a specific point in their professional life isn’t what they need to continue. She works with leaders to help them discover and acquire new perspectives to get to the next level or prepare for the next chapter in their lives.
- More than 20 years of experience in leadership and organizational development supporting organizations and their leaders located across the globe.
- Co-director, Learning Circle Advisor and Faculty at Georgetown University’s acclaimed Institute for Transformational Leadership.
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (PCC)
- Has played a key role in developing and supporting senior executive development at the World Bank Group.
- Has designed many programs for emerging leaders and millennials
- Held leadership positions and coached in a broad range of organizations, including the Georgetown University, World Bank Group, the American Red Cross, and the U.S. Dept. of State
Education, Training and Certifications
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership Coaching (The George Washington University)
- Master’s in Human Resource Development (The George Washington University)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (George Mason University)
- Certified Actional Learning Practitioner
- Assessment Certifications:
- Leadership Circle Profile 360, Key Polarity Indicator
- Emma was born in Macclesfield, England.
- Emma and her husband now live in Arlington, Virginia with her 2 dogs, Pippa and Ziggy.
Learn more about Nebo’s services.