Vice President, Business Development & Leadership Coach
“We often move to action quickly. We don’t give ourselves a lot of time to reflect. In coaching, we have an opportunity to consider the possible choices and their respective outcomes, and then move forward with intention.”
Erin is Vice President, Organizational Effectiveness, where she focuses on strategic planning and execution, improving the client experience, and talent development.
Erin has always been curious, with a particular interest in the systemic nature of the world in which we live and work. She believes we are at our best when we are able to identify how our work and life interact, when we are aware of the impact of those interactions, and we actively choose how we want to move forward more effectively. Having lived and worked outside the United States, Erin understands firsthand the importance of adapting to one’s environment in order to be most effective while at the same time remaining authentic and true to oneself.
Erin enjoys working with leaders looking to make a change in how they manage work and life. Her own professional and personal experiences allow her to have deep compassion for her clients and the challenges that they face at home and work. She encourages her clients to make choices with intention and to be the author’s of their own stories.
- Over 10 years of experience in leadership development
- Brings a systems thinking perspective to her work with clients
- Holds a deep appreciation for working across cultures having lived in Scotland, New Zealand and Austria and she worked for the U.S. Embassy in Vienna, Austria
- Prior to joining Nebo, Erin worked at Middlebury College, supporting students to adapt and develop strategies to succeed at college, both in and outside of the classroom
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology (Middlebury College)
- Lives in Boston, MA with her husband and young daughter
- Enjoys alpine skiing and exploring new places