Senior Vice President & Leadership Coach
“We often move to action quickly. We don’t give ourselves a lot of time to reflect. In coaching, we have an opportunity to consider the possible choices and their respective outcomes, and then move forward with intention.”
Erin is Senior Vice President of Coaching Services, where she focuses on growing Nebo’s coaching services, improving the client experience, and developing talent.
Erin has always been curious, with a particular interest in the systemic nature of the world in which we live and work. She believes we are at our best when we are able to identify how our work and life interact, when we are aware of the impact of those interactions, and we actively choose how we want to move forward more effectively. Having lived and worked outside the United States, Erin understands firsthand the importance of adapting to one’s environment in order to be most effective while at the same time remaining authentic and true to oneself.
Erin enjoys working with leaders looking to make a change in how they manage work and life. Her own professional and personal experiences allow her to have deep compassion for her clients and the challenges that they face at home and work. She encourages her clients to make choices with intention and to be the author’s of their own stories.
- Over 11 years of experience in leadership development
- Brings a systems thinking perspective to her work with clients
- Holds a deep appreciation for working across cultures having lived in Scotland, New Zealand and Austria and she worked for the U.S. Embassy in Vienna, Austria
- Prior to joining Nebo, Erin worked at Middlebury College, supporting students to adapt and develop strategies to succeed at college, both in and outside of the classroom
Education, Training and Certifications
- Certified to deliver the Leadership Circle Profile 360
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology (Middlebury College)
- Enjoys spending time with her husband and young children
- Enjoys alpine skiing and exploring new places
Learn more about Nebo’s services.