Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Each leader faces a unique set of dynamics. Through thoughtful inquiry, I create an inclusive environment to explore and process ideas and support leaders in pinpointing what empowers them and how to create impactful action.”
As a former competitive elite Alpine ski racer, Ingrid knows that high performers do not do it alone. They surround themselves with trusted partners and experts, who provide actionable feedback, motive to stretch and inspire the courage to step outside one’s comfort zone. When Ingrid started her own real estate company in 2006, she was intrigued how universally applicable and effective coaching techniques were in business. Leaning into a coaching approach, she supported her real estate clients and her colleagues, shepherded them gracefully through complex decision-making processes, expanded and then successfully sold her business.
As a leadership coach, she draws from her past experiences as a world-class athlete and successful real estate leader to serve as a catalyst for empowered change for others. Teamwork has always been the key to the joy and success Ingrid finds within her work. Ingrid has a passion for entrepreneurship and creating effective and innovative systems to support and develop people, so they can thrive and become the best they can be.
Ingrid brings a warm energy and natural curiosity to her client engagements. She has a keen ability to ask probing questions that bring focus to her clients’ narrative. Ingrid works with her clients to discover their unique sources of authentic energy by clarifying their values and understanding what motivates them. She partners with her clients in defining meaningful and high-impact objectives and creating roadmaps towards their goals. Clients frequently comment on Ingrid’s intuition and her impressive listening skills that enable her to connect with her clients and get to the heart of their challenges. Ingrid recognizes the power of wholehearted and collaborative leadership, leading others to successfully explore their own vision and values to support personal and professional growth. Her clients emerge empowered by this work and find it easier to see new opportunities for action, to connect better with others and to generate results that had seemed elusive.
Ingrid is often sought out by professionals who are “laddering up” within their organizations and taking on new responsibilities. She works with leaders who want to elevate their leadership presence, and those who are in the midst of a career transition.
- Raced with the U.S. Ski Team in 1984, spent four years on the Middlebury College ski team and joined U.S. Women’s Professional Ski Tour where she was named Rookie of the Year in 1991.
- Sales Associate at Coldwell Bank Real Estate 1995-2006
- Founder, Owner and Broker of IPJ Real Estate 2006-2016
- Served on Board at Porter Hospital, Middlebury, VT
- Served on Board of the Killington Mountain School
Education, Training and Certifications
- B.A. in Religion and East Asian Studies (Middlebury College)
- Vermont Leadership Institute 2016
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (ACC)
- Narrative Coaching Practitioner, studied under David Drake (certification date December 2022)
- Certified Dare to Lead Trainer (Brené Brown)
- Assessment certifications: Leadership Circle Profile 360
- Lives in Vermont with her husband and artist Woody Jackson, and her family
- Her heart is in the mountains; hiking, biking, backcountry skiing, and wandering.
- She loves to cook and share food with others
Learn more about Nebo’s services.