Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Each leader faces a unique set of dynamics. No matter the situation, they should be driven by their own empowerment. I am there to help them pinpoint what empowers them.”
As a former elite athlete, Ingrid recognizes that elite athletes do not go it alone – they partner with a coach. Ingrid’s coaches helped her identify barriers and to think more expansively by offering new sight lines and perspective. After starting her own real estate company in 2006, Ingrid herself engaged an executive coach. In her coaching, Ingrid soon realized that she had been coaching her clients and colleagues get from point A to point B throughout her career. She became a leadership coach to bring the power of coaching to others.
Ingrid brings a warm energy to her coaching. She has a keen ability to listen and ask direct questions that bring focus to her clients. Her clients share that they leave coaching sessions with clarity and focus in areas in which they were previously stuck or fumbling. Ingrid works with her to clients discover their purpose by defining objectives, clarifying values, and understanding what motivates them to accomplish their goals. Her clients are empowered by this work.
Ingrid is often sought out by leaders who want to elevate their communication skills and leadership presence, who are in the midst of a career transition, and those who are aspiring to the next level in their organization.
- Founder, Owner and Broker of IPJ Real Estate
- Sales Associate at Coldwell Bank Real Estate
- Served on Board of Vermont Leadership Institute 2016
- Served on Board of Women’s Leadership Circle in Addison County, VT
- Served on Board at Porter Hospital, Middlebury, VT
- Served on Board of the Killington Mountain School
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (ACC)
- Certified in the Dare to Lead Training
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- B.A. in Religion and East Asian Studies (Middlebury College)
- Avid skier and was named Rookie of the Year on the U.S. Women’s Professional Ski Tour (1991)
- Lives in Vermont with her husband and artist Woody Jackson, her two teenage sons. She has the luxury of sharing her life with her three stepsons, Woody’s stepdaughter, and three grandsons. (Yes – they are abundant on X chromosomes.)
- Her heart is in the mountains; hiking, biking, backcountry skiing, and wandering.
- She loves to cook and eat.
- Every day the world amazes her with both its harshness and its grace.