Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“As an organizational development consultant, I witnessed first-hand that leadership was the most significant factor in the success of change initiatives. I realized that offering coaching to leaders made the change initiatives more effective and the changes more sustainable.”
Iris Ioffreda is a results-oriented coach and consultant with a passion for exploring organizational dynamics. She is comfortable dealing with the challenging issues of power, gender, and race, supporting her clients to most effectively manage the accompanying organization and team dynamics. Drawing on over twenty-five years of management experience in corporate, non-profit, government and educational settings, Iris works with clients towards practical results with a focus on how the individual can most effectively make change in the context of the broader organization.
Iris works with senior leaders who are trying to move the needle in their organizations, but are struggling to effectively work together as a team. She works with leaders to move from the mindset of an individual leader of a function, to an organizational leader thinking on behalf of the business as a whole. She enjoys working with clients tackling big organizational challenges that require significant individual growth and change on the part of the leader. Iris encourages her clients to see more possibilities because there is always more wiggle room, and they have more potential to change than they realize.
- Over 25 years management experience in corporate, non-profit, government and educational settings
- Certified as a Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation
- Adjunct faculty at American University’s Key Executive Leadership Program
- Directed conference and training programs for George Mason University’s Center for Health Policy, Research, and Ethics and the education program for the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses
- Developed and delivered a leadership program for women law students at Qatar Law School
- Extensive experience living and working overseas
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Organization Development (Georgetown University)
- Master of Arts in political science and international relations (University of Michigan)
- Bachelor of Arts in history (Grinnell College)
- Fluent in Spanish