Instructional Designer & Facilitator
“We each have the opportunity to use our careers as a fertile ground to become better versions of ourselves. Sometimes the steps to get there are simple ones – attunement to the present moment, a deep breath, a quick pause. My intention is to remind leaders that the answers they need to grow already exist within themselves.”
In her role as an Instructional Designer, Izzy creates, refines and focuses Nebo’s content and training material. She ensures that clients experience consistency and excellence across Nebo’s programming. Izzy also focuses on creating alignment and brand cohesiveness in Nebo’s publication and promotional efforts.
Izzy is a facilitator who specializes in content around work/life integration, resilience and mindfulness within the workplace. Izzy aims to link mindfulness into every element of her role – from thoughtful design, an empathetic understanding of client needs and impactful facilitation. She believes that tuning-in to the experiences that unfold all around us allow us to excel, succeed and find happiness where we are.
- Seasoned Client Experience leader who works with clients across sectors
- Facilitator specializing in resilience, communication, vision, presence and women’s leadership
- Active and certified yoga instructor
Education, Training and Certificates
- BA in English from Colorado State University
- Certificate in Executive Facilitation from Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership
- 200 Hour Certificate in Yoga Instruction
- Izzy lives in Colorado with her fiancé, where they spend their free time renovating their home, going on hikes in the Rocky Mountains and enjoying the sunshine
- Izzy has a deep passion for the written word, and she is often found hanging out in coffee shops, putting pen to paper
Learn more about Nebo’s services.