Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Leaders face many decisions daily. I help my clients focus on opportunities that they can best leverage to make the biggest impact.”
As a coach, Jackie Sherman has worked with Senior Executives, Managers of Corporations, Entrepreneurs, Executive Directors and Board Chairs of Non-profits and National Associations. While focusing on a client’s desired outcomes, she coaches the whole person, enabling change based on expanded awareness, increased choice and commitment, and the ability to produce new results. Her clients see the direct results of their work with Jackie because she grounds them in models and framework.
Jackie has held many consultant positions at Fortune 500 Companies. In this role, she designed and integrated a change management service and led organizational development and training services. She is highly sought out for her expertise in Strategic Planning & Implementation, Change Management, Organization Design, Reengineering & Work Redesign and Capacity Building.
Jackie understands the power behind words and has experience in her own professional career adapting her own managerial communication. She is skilled at helping technical workers become more effective in their communication.
- Taught economics in both French and English at the University
of Ouagadougou and the University of Michigan
- Managed a 32-person team across 2 continents as a Director at
the University of Michigan
- Adjunct Faculty at the Gestalt International Studies Center
- Senior Consultant at the BP-Amoco Corporation
- Professional Certified Coach (Strozzi Institute)
- Certificate, Careers in Business (New York University)
- Ph.D. in Economics (University of Michigan)
- B.S. in Economics (Tufts University)
- Has been a mentor at PathBuilders Achieva for mid-career
woman since 1999
- Located in Atlanta, GA