Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I love the process of supporting my clients to achieve their vision for themselves. As your coach I am fully committed to your success.”
In Jackie’s prior roles as a senior consultant at Fortune 500 companies she successfully led high-profile organization development and high-stakes change management projects. Today, Jackie is a sought-after consultant for her expertise in organization design, leadership competency and capacity building, and effective team development. As an executive coach Jackie is engaged to support senior leaders who are driving change in their organization and themselves.
Being a leader requires utmost versatility, tenacity, and courage; and leadership can be lonely. Whether senior leaders find themselves in a new role, feel challenged in an existing one, or simply want to be the best for themselves and their organization, Jackie is an experienced and thoughtful partner for exploring options, identifying what matters most and co-creating purpose-driven action.
While focusing on her client’s desired outcomes, Jackie coaches the whole person and is a catalyst for transformational leadership competencies. Her coaching approach focuses on expanding self-awareness so clients see new choice points, and supports the development of new skills that bring forth new results. Her clients find that their learning and development is vastly accelerated through the coaching process. Jackie uses a flexible yet structured approach. She adapts to each client’s style and is willing to challenge limiting perspectives when doing so benefits the client. Jackie is well versed at introducing models and frameworks to support her clients’ learning and experimentation.
Working across a broad range of functions and industries, Jackie particularly enjoys working with leaders in more technical fields such as research and development, engineering and finance and helping structured minds to tap into creative iteration and ideation.
- Founder of an Organization Development Consulting and Executive Coaching business since 1999.
- Senior consultant at the BP Amoco Corporation and Digital Equipment Corporation for 13 years.
- Managed consulting project teams for large scale change resulting in increased profitability and quality, customer and employee satisfaction and improved relationships.
- Taught economics in both French and English at the University of Ouagadougou and the University of Michigan and led economics research projects on grain marketing in West Africa.
- Lead Faculty for coach development training at the Gestalt International Study Center
Education, Training and Certifications
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (Newfield Network)
- Strozzi Institute Somatic Coach (Strozzi Institute)
- Diploma in Coach Supervision, Coach Supervision Academy
- Business Certificate, mini-MBA (New York University)
- Ph.D. in Economics (University of Michigan)
- B.S. in Economics (Tufts University)
- Assessment certifications: Hogan, MBTI
- A mentor at Pathbuilders’ Achieva mid-career mentoring program for women since 1999
- Enjoys theatre, international travel, and hiking
- Lives in the Atlanta, GA area
Learn more about Nebo’s services.