“If you can imagine it, then you can achieve it. Coaching is about finding the magic inside you that allows you to make it real.”
Janeen Latini is known for her ability to call a spade a spade. Her clients appreciate her candor, her humor, and her kind-hearted nature. She works with clients to be successful in high-pressure leadership situations at work while also finding joy in their lives. In her coaching, Janeen draws on a wealth of experience from a career that includes over 20 years in management consulting, running a $30 million business and authoring two best-selling books.
Janeen enjoys working with clients who are facing big challenges. She often works with clients looking for what’s next and those that are feeling stuck yet know there has to be another way. She also enjoys partnering with working moms who are trying to manage work and life and build their resilience.
- 8 years of experience in the field of coaching
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Has a 20 year career as a management consultant and has run a $30 million business
- Deep expertise in technology change
- Authored the best-selling books, Love to Lead. Lead to Love. and Stack it Up!
- Principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, serving as director of Culture, Inclusion, and Change
- Founding member of the Association of Change Management Professionals
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Change Management Advanced Practitioner (Georgetown University)
- Master in Organizational Development (The George Washington University)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (The George Washington University)
- A coffee aficionado, practicing yogini, and creative chef
- Resides in Arlington, VA with her daughter and their rescue kitties
- Lived briefly in Italy, her favorite foreign country