Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“If you can imagine it, then you can achieve it. Coaching is about finding the magic inside you that allows you to make it real.”
Janeen Latini is a Professional Certified Leadership Coach, a Change Management Advanced Practitioner, and a no-kidding truth-teller. Janeen’s purpose is to create healthy work environments where leaders and teams embrace joy while doing excellent work. Her unique brand of leadership coaching and facilitation is equal parts challenge and support. Her tough-minded strategies paired with her kindness-focused approach create authentic relationships that nurture creativity, growth, and clarity.
Janeen prepares leaders to be successful in high-visibility, high-pressure situations, while finding balance and joy in their everyday lives. At the heart of Janeen’s practice is the belief that imagination is far more powerful than willpower and to reach full potential, one’s authentic, creative energy must be tapped and used.
After a successful 20+ year management consulting career, Janeen left her executive position at Booz Allen Hamilton to focus full-time on developing leaders and their teams. Her expertise includes strategic planning, change management, communications, organizational development, facilitation, training, with a keen eye toward IT development and implementation. She is a skilled business leader who successfully built and managed portfolios exceeding $50M/year. Also, while at Booz Allen, Janeen served in an internal role as the Director of Culture, Inclusion and Change.
Janeen understands the model, the strategies, and the implications of evolving a corporate culture from current to ideal state in a high- stakes environment. Currently Janeen is a member of the International Coach Federation & Association of Change Management Professionals Joint Task Force to optimize the synergies between change management and coaching to offer new value and service to clients.
- 25+ years of consulting experience focused in organizational change, leader development, strategic planning, communications and program implementation
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Best-selling author of two books: Love to Lead. Lead to Love. and Stack it Up! Stop Losing Talent; Build the Next Level Together!
- Facilitator for The PIVOT: Moving From Study to Action on Race in America
- 2021 International Coach Federation CONVERGE Conference Presenter: The Power of Both: Coaching and Change Management
- 2021 Association of Change Management Professionals Global Connect Presenter: The Lab Experience
Education, Training, Certifications
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Change Management Advanced Practitioner (Georgetown University)
- M.A. in Organizational Development (The George Washington University)
- B.A. in Psychology, minor in Creative Writing (The George Washington University)
- Team Coaching Certification, Corentus Team Coaching Model
- Team Management Profile – Team Management Systems
- IDI Qualified Administrator, Intercultural Development Inventory
- Certification Master of Managed Change, LaMarsh & Associates
- Prosci Change Management Certification
- Assessment Certifications: Leadership Circle Profile 360, Hogan LEAD-Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), Development Survey (HDS), Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI); EQi 2.0 and EQ 360.
- A lover of coffee, yoga, Pilates, half-marathons and world travel
- Resides in Arlington, VA with her daughter and their rescue kitties
- Lived briefly in Italy, her favorite foreign country
Learn more about Nebo’s services.