“My great passion is helping teams and leaders arrive at awakening moments – those moments where something that has been hidden or stuck opens up and new pathways are revealed. I delight in walking alongside them on their journey of exploration as they find new capacities within themselves.”
Jennifer is a trainer, facilitator, consultant, executive and team coach with over 20 years of experience in the professional development field. She works with teams and leaders to ignite their productivity and help them launch into high performance.
Jennifer combines deep training in counseling, coaching, leadership and teams with her practical government and executive experience to form her approach to coaching. Grounded in the belief that each client holds enormous potential within, and that with increased awareness one can operate from a place of choice rather than habit, she uses a holistic coaching approach to support clients in meeting their most challenging coaching goals. Her ultimate “win” is when her clients develop the ability to be self-correcting as they build more effective habits and no longer need her support as a coach.
Jennifer knows the challenges of leadership firsthand, that feeling that there is never enough time and space to tackle all the challenges in front of you, let alone develop your people, achieve challenging business results, and have a life. While there is no magic wand, Jennifer has built a toolkit of frameworks, tools, and avenues of exploration to support clients as they find their way through the challenging maze of leadership to find their true potential.
- 15 years of Executive and Team Coaching experience
- 20 years of facilitation and training experience
- Former Chief Business Officer, Corentus
- Former Director of Talent Management for Americas Manufacturing, The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- Former Director of Leadership Development, Babcock & Wilcox
- Former Manager of Employee Development, NASA Glenn Research Center
Education, Training, and Certifications
- Masters in Labor Relations and Human Resources, Cleveland State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Illinois State University
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
- Certificate in Team Coaching, Corentus
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- International Coach Federation Advanced Credential in Team Coaching
- HeartMath Certified Trainer
- Process Communications Model Certified Trainer
- Assessment Certifications: Leadership Circle 360, Hogan Assessments, Benchmarks 360, Emotional and Social Competency Index (ESCI), Team Management Systems Profile, DISC, MBTI, Firo-B
Learn more about Nebo’s services.