Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“We are at a crux in our country where people need more than just skills to lead well. We need leaders who can see much more than what is right in front of them, who can see even beyond their organization to the industry, the state, the nation and even the world. As a coach, it is rewarding to see people blossom developmentally and gain a more integrated, holistic view.”
Jim Svagerko’s has been a director and leader in many settings. His experiences with a variety of industries allows him to step into any situation and understand the surroundings. He works with many different types of leaders, including mid-level to C-Suite executives. His vast experience with international leaders in many industries allows him to feel comfortable with any client.
Jim especially enjoys coaching leaders who are “inquisitive enough that they will read information, challenge old ideas, and are willing to do new things as we discover them together.” Jim has spent a lot of time over the years discovering what is most important to him, and he appreciates when a client wonders “what to do next.” He enjoys helping people find their purpose and passion.
- Over 1000 hours of coaching with clients across many industries with varied backgrounds
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Adjunct professor at Georgetown University, Ohio University, and Franklin University
- Certified in The Leadership Profile 360 Assessment, DiSC, OCAI Cultural Assessment and 5DEEP Adult Development Assessment
- Has 30+ years of experience working as a leader
- Prior to coaching, held various leadership and management positions at the University of Virginia, OhioHealth, Inc., and The Ohio State University
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Classroom/Team Facilitation (Innovative Leadership Institute)
- Master in Communications (The Ohio State University)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications (The Ohio State University)
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends, and loves learning new languages