CEO, Founder & Leadership Coach
“My personal philosophy is quite simply ‘yes, you can.’ I help my clients ensure that they are saying yes to what they really want and believe in. As a coach, I blend aspirations with practical actions so that my clients not only articulate a vision, but also can make it real.”
Kate Ebner believes that, given the opportunity, everyone can be visionary. Over the past two decades, she has worked with numerous groups, companies, organizations and communities to guide them through the creation of a compelling vision. She is the creator of Nebo’s proven visioning process. As a result of her work in this area, countless leaders have succeeded in translating vision into action leading to results. Kate blends deep experience as a change leader with a lifelong commitment to helping people and organizations to make their visions real. After more than two decades of leading organizations first hand, she knows the challenges that leaders face. Kate’s clients appreciate her strategic perspective, empathetic style and the positive sense of accountability that she provides as they travel the path towards realizing their goals.
As a coach, Kate typically works with senior executive leaders and C-level leaders in a range of industries and especially enjoys working with people who face significant challenges. A thought partner to her clients, Kate taps into her knowledge of transformational change, drawing upon what she has learned in her role as Founding Director of Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership (ITL) and her role as a leadership faculty member there.
- More than 20 years of experience in envisioning, leading and implementing change
- Specializes in teaching and coaching leaders how to create, live and lead with authenticity, vision and presence that engenders credibility
- Kate authored “Coaching for Leverage,” a chapter in On Becoming a Leadership Coach
- Host of Internet radio program, Visionary Leader, Extraordinary Life, on VoiceAmerica Business
- Founding Director of the Institute for Transformational Leadership at Georgetown University
- Served in a change leadership role as a dean at Middlebury College
- Served as Senior Vice President of an international strategy consulting firm
- Founding faculty of the Arizona State-Georgetown University Academy for Innovative Higher Education Leadership
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Bachelor of Arts in English (Middlebury College)
- Enjoys spending time with her family and friends at Lake Nebo in the Adirondack Mountains of New York
- Avid reader, animal lover and cook