Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Coaching is heart work. I have a huge sense of empathy, and I enjoy helping people get out of feeling stuck, professionally or otherwise. I help clients connect to the bigger picture and partner with them to become more visionary and purposeful about their leadership and lives.”
Kelli Kolling became a leadership coach after experiencing coaching herself. She appreciates the possibilities that coaching opens up and also the accountability that it brings. To Kelli, providing the space and time to work on meaningful issues is an essential support to great leadership. Trained in both coaching and facilitation, she helps her clients to link their own aspirations with the opportunities and challenges of their organizations. Kelli has been trained in the “Daring Greatly” work of Brene Brown, which focuses on moving courageously beyond insecurity and fear to take meaningful actions in one’s life. She is an excellent listener and sounding board who is ready to “go into hard topics” on the path to developing as a leader. Kelli enjoys working with emerging leaders and has an extensive background with all levels of leadership.
- 8 years of experience in the field of coaching
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Learning Circle Advisor for the Institute for Transformational Leadership at Georgetown University’s Leadership Coaching Certificate program
- Has served as a Graduate Career Consultant for The George Washington University School of Business
- Prior to coaching, served in several leadership positions in the management consulting industry
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Master of Business Administration in Strategy and Policy (Tulane University)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (Virginia Tech)
- Loves spending time with her family and friends
- Passionate about travel (especially near or on the water or in the mountains) and good food. Fun Fact: Kelli’s parents take her children to visit a different National Park every summer. She is sometimes lucky enough to be invited to go along!
Learn more about Nebo’s services.