“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.”- Marcel Proust
As a Master Certified Coach (MCC), Kim champions a range of multicultural professionals, from emerging leaders to senior executives, to maximize their global impact through strengths-based coaching. Kim is committed to empowering her clients to better understand themselves, giving them clarity, confidence, and energy that support them in leading themselves and others.
Kim’s coaching approach is a combination of art and science. When Michelangelo was asked how he created such masterful works of art, he said “he merely saw the angel sleeping in the marble and carved until he set him free”. This is how Kim regards her clients. She sees the greatness that lies within them and helps them chip away at limiting beliefs and behaviors. This sets them free to embrace their powerful essence that was lying dormant beneath their self-imposed restrictions. Kim’s approach is balanced by an established process through which she uncovers what’s important for her clients, and then helps them tap into their own natural strengths and values to reach their goals and stay on track. She does this in a gentle and compassionate way through deep listening, creating awareness, and asking powerful questions.
- Over 13 years of experience as a Professional Coach
- Prior to coaching, 9 years as an account executive in mortgage banking
- Passion for supporting high achievers to get out of their own way, in order to serve the greater good
- Works with clients to become more effective and confident in the workplace, build trusting and influential relationships, and leverage their natural strengths to make a profound positive impact
Education, Training and Certifications
- Organizational and Relationship Systems Coach (ORSC)
- Coach U Certified Graduate Designation (CUCG), Coach U
- Series 66 & 7 licensed, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- B.A. Psychology with a Certification in Business Administration, University of Texas at Austin
- Leadership Circle Profile, Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, Emotional Intelligence (EQi 2.0, EQi 360), MBTI, Everything DiSC
- Kim is a Filipina-American who loves nature and being outside, hiking through national parks, history, traveling, learning about other people and cultures, studying the Bible, learning Russian, healthy eating, and spending time with her Ukrainian husband, family and friends
Learn more about Nebo’s services.