Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I work with mid-level to C-suite level executives who want to strengthen their leadership effectiveness or are newly promoted to a more complex leadership role and want to accelerate their transition.”
Laurent is passionate about helping leaders achieve greater impact. He works with clients to turn their challenges into growth opportunities and manage complexity in an ever-changing workplace. His coaching aims at helping them develop their own problem-solving strategies to achieve their goals.
His clients appreciate that he has up-close experience with the complex issues leaders face, the strategies that work, and the strategies that can get leaders and their teams unstuck.
Laurent is the former Global Head for Leadership Development for the World Bank Group, a global financial institution with offices in 140 countries. There, he was responsible for supporting the leadership development of over 900 global leaders in a multicultural context. Prior to his coaching and HR career, Laurent led global teams and managed projects worth $50-$500 million across 40 countries.
Laurent coaches and has coached leaders at The World Bank, International Finance Corporation, International Monetary Fund, GE, World Health Organization, US Department of Justice, Barclays (UK-based bank), District of Columbia Government, Johns Hopkins System, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and DC-based start-ups.
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Served as board member for the Georgetown ITL Network
- More than 20 years of experience in financial sector, tech/telecom sector, human resources and international development
- Has worked extensively with corporate executives and cabinet-level government officials in over 50 countries
- Has lived in the United States, France, England, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya, South Korea, and Malaysia
- Certified in The Leadership Profile 360 Assessment, Gallup CliftonStrengths, DiSC, TetraMap, and Hogan Assessments
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Master or Arts in Media and Information (Michigan State University)
- Maîtrise de Sciences de Gestion (Business Administration and Applied Economics) (Université Paris IX-Dauphine)
- Diplôme de Grande Ecole in Tech Policy (Master’s degree equivalent) (Institut Mines-Telecom)
- Laurent lives in Capitol Hill, Washington, DC, with his spouse and daughter.
- Laurent enjoys hiking in the mountains and cooking ratatouille and other French food specialties for family and friends.
- Laurent is fluent in English and French.
Learn more about Nebo’s services.