Director, Client Experience
“I see leadership as an opportunity: to bring into reality an organization’s vision and goals, to develop people and help them succeed, and to challenge one’s self and grow personally. I believe the leader is at the center of that opportunity, and their work begins within.”
Lynn is the Director of Client Experience, a role that allows her to bring some of her best professional skills to the table: building relationships, providing top-notch service, and managing projects. Lynn is also an engaged facilitator and compassionate coach, at her best when helping others learn and grow. Utilizing 18 years of experience across multiple organizations and in various roles, Lynn enjoys partnering with professionals and leaders on their developmental journeys, creating a customized approach to maximize each individual’s and organization’s experience.
As a new mother juggling full-time work and a PhD program, Lynn relies on efficiency and productivity to stay on track. At the same time, she is remembering to enjoy the journey, knowing this time is fleeting. She uses this mantra in many areas of her life, including her approach to leadership: surround yourself with the teams, tools, and systems that will allow you to be present and show up fully in this moment.
- Expertly bridges the gap between strategy and execution, keeping the ‘big picture’ top-of-mind while managing intricate details
- Deep experience in higher education, including roles in continuing legal education, executive education, human resources, and talent and organizational development
- Strong communications background, including technical and creative experience
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Brings valuable Board experience as a founding member and current Past President of the International Coach Federation San Diego Chapter
- Prior to transitioning to the field of education, Lynn started her career in the sports industry, where she was first a sports writer and then a client services manager
- Currently working on her PhD in Leadership Studies at the University of San Diego with a concentration in Coaching and Organizational Consulting
- Executive Certificate in Facilitation, Georgetown University
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching, Georgetown University
- Masters in Professional Studies in Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Georgetown University
- Bachelors of Art in Communication, University of Pittsburgh
- Is trying to stay present and enjoy these early years of family life (with her husband, toddler, and dog)
- Passionate about her PhD research on working mothers and their lived experiences
- Loves the get-outside culture in San Diego: beaches, hikes, and near-perfect weather all year round
- Enjoys learning, reading, and journaling
Learn more about Nebo’s services.