Vice President, Client Experience & Facilitator
“Nebo helps leaders and organizations on multiple levels: by bringing into reality an organization’s vision and goals, developing leaders and supporting their successes, and challenging people to grow personally and professionally. I’m so grateful to play a part in this impact.”
As Vice President of Client Experience, Lynn partners with senior leaders to design and implement leadership development solutions to help them achieve their individual and organizational priorities. Leveraging nearly 20 years of experience – across the fields of higher education, continuing legal education, executive education, human resources, and talent and organizational development – to tailor and design Nebo’s unique value to each of her client’s critical objectives. Lynn specializes in work with higher education and law firm clients and her approach to client relationships includes empathetic listening, authentic connections, and commitment to building an impactful partnership.
Lynn is also an engaged facilitator and compassionate coach, at her best when helping others learn and grow. She is deeply honored to partner with leaders and teams on their developmental journeys, creating a customized approach to maximize each individual’s and organization’s experience.
- Currently completing her PhD in Leadership Studies at the University of San Diego with a concentration in Coaching and Organizational Consulting
- Executive Certificate in Facilitation, Georgetown University
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching, Georgetown University
- Masters in Professional Studies in Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Georgetown University
- Bachelors of Art in Communication, University of Pittsburgh
- Fully immersed in her PhD research on working mothers and their experiences as organizational leaders
- Loves the get-outside culture in San Diego: beaches, hikes, and near-perfect skies all year round
- Enjoys learning, reading, journaling, traveling, and exploring with her family
Learn more about Nebo’s services.