Vice President, Client Experience & Facilitator
“Leaders and organizations face complex challenges that require us to unleash connection, compassion, creativity and commitment at unprecedented levels. At Nebo, I have the extraordinary opportunity to stimulate that deep personal growth among our clients.”
As Nebo’s Vice President of Client Experience, Margo Street works closely with clients to identify the best approaches for their leadership priorities. She also works closely with Nebo’s staff and diverse, dynamic facilitators to deliver a superb client experience. She is an experienced facilitator known for her candor, curiosity, humor and deep commitment to her clients. Margo facilitates on leadership topics such as culture change, values development, collaboration, communication, strategic planning and team building.
Margo is a lifelong learner committed to creating a world for her sons in which compassion, liberation and harmony with nature are core values. She is driven by the belief that a long-term time horizon can be transformative for people, planet and prosperity. She is passionate about advancing environmental and social justice through her professional work, community involvement and personal choices. Like her activist family before her, she stands up against institutionalized inequities and stands up for racial justice. Margo strives to be a conscious leader, liberated from those thoughts and systems that limit our collective potential.
Prior to joining Nebo, Margo served in several management positions at the U.S. Green Building Council, where she drove efforts to cultivate the leadership capabilities of individuals working to advance environmental and social sustainability. Margo also served as a Teaching Fellow of sustainability leadership at the Harvard University Extension School, where she guided students in making real impact in their organizations and communities. Earlier in her career, Margo led a multicultural team of English teachers in Taiwan, where she lived for three years. She also served as the Office Manager at the New Orleans Cultural Center.
- Executive Certificate in Sustainability Leadership (Harvard University)
- MBA in Organizational Sustainability (The George Washington University)
- Certificate in Intercultural Management (HESS International Educational Organization, Taiwan)
- BA in Anthropology and Psychology (Tulane University)
- Environmental Leadership Program, Senior Fellow
- Standing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ)
- Jewish Voice for Peace
- Prince George’s County Public Schools PTA
- Cheverly Refugee Resettlement Project
- Enjoys continuous learning, dancing and laughing
- Strives to create a world for her young sons in which compassion, liberation and harmony with nature are core values
Learn more about Nebo’s services.