Vice President, Client Experience & Facilitator
“Leaders and organizations face complex challenges that require us to unleash connection, compassion, creativity and commitment at unprecedented levels. At Nebo, I have the extraordinary opportunity to stimulate that deep personal growth among our clients.”
Margo Street has been in evolving leadership positions at The Nebo Company since 2017. As Nebo’s Vice President of Client Experience, Margo focuses on business growth through deep relationship building. She partners closely with her clients to identify systemic needs and address those needs with tailored, proven solutions. Margo oversees a diverse portfolio of client organizations, including mission-driven nonprofits, large corporations, professional services firms and associations. Drawing on her passion and expertise, she is actively building out her practice to serve organizations dedicated to sustainability, conservation, social enterprise and spirituality.
Margo specializes in creating impact through the design and delivery of complex engagements that lead to transformational outcomes. She has extensive experience delivering value to Nebo’s clients through strategic visioning & planning, senior team development & coaching, and leadership cohort programs. Margo collaborates with Nebo’s talented staff and leadership practitioners to deliver superb client experiences.
Known for her energy, candor, humor and strategic thinking, Margo works with senior teams and regularly facilitates on topics such as polarities, leading change, DISC behavioral styles, leadership communication and individual and organizational values. She brings her passion for mindfulness to her client engagements, inviting deeper connections and conversations along the way.
- 20+ years of experience in for-profit and non-profit organizations as a manager and senior leader
- 5+ years partnering with senior leaders of clients across multiple sectors
- 2 years as a Teaching Fellow of Sustainability Leadership at the Harvard University Extension School, guiding mid-career professionals to lead sustainability change efforts in their organizations and communities
- 10 years cultivating the leadership capabilities of community and corporate leaders working to advance sustainability in the built environment
- 3+ years of experience living and working outside of the U.S., including managing international, multicultural teams
Education, Training and Certifications
- MBA in Organizational Sustainability (The George Washington University)
- BA in Psychology and Anthropology (Tulane University)
- Executive Certificate in Sustainability Leadership (Harvard University)
- Certificate in Intercultural Management (HESS International Educational Organization, Taiwan)
- Navigating Polarities Foundations (Andiron)
- Team Coaching Foundations (Corentus)
In her personal time, Margo enjoys continuous learning, dancing, yoga and laughing with her family and friends. She is committed to creating a world for her sons in which compassion, liberation and harmony with nature are core values and she is driven by the belief that a long-term time horizon can be transformative for people, planet and prosperity.
Learn more about Nebo’s services.