Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I am a true believer in the power of leaders to find the answers and, in the process, discover how they can reach their goals and help their organizations do the same.”
Maria brings more than 12 years of experience as a human resource professional and organizational psychologist to her work with coaching leaders. Her deep understanding of human and organizational behavior enables her to see issues at the individual and organizational level and work with leaders on developing strategies to solve them. Maria has brought this expertise to her work with over 40 senior leaders around the world in sectors such as finance, retail, insurance, and real estate.
She also brings a personal belief in the transformative power of executive coaching. Her own experience with a coach helped her make significant changes in her life, including becoming an executive coach herself.
Maria’s coaching clients describe her as positive, energetic and creative. Those qualities have aided them in seeing that the true power to change is within, and with courage and trust they can shift their perspectives and discover what is possible.
Maria is excited by any coaching objective but has a particular passion for clients who are in a period of transition.
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (PCC)
- Board Member of the International Coach Federation (Panama)
- Over 12 years of experience as coach, facilitator, and human resources professional
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Has coached executives and leaders in Latin America and other areas of the world in finance, retail, insurance, construction, and real estate
- Before becoming a coach, helped Colpatria – Scotiabank and Mercantil Colpatria – Holding in developing their managers, teams, culture, and performance evaluation processes
- Certified Executive Coach (Liderarte – Mexico)
- Certificate in Human Resource Essentials (University of Toronto, Canada)
- Certification as Human Resources Leader (Human Resources Professional Association – HRPA, Canada)
- Certification as Change Management Professional (Human Change Management Institute)
- Postgraduate in Human Resources Management (Universidad Externado, Bogotá, Colombia)
- B.S. in Psychology (Universidad CES, Medellín, Colombia)
- Maria lives in Panama with her husband and twin boys
Learn more about Nebo’s services.