Nancy McGuire Choi
Chief Operating Officer
“My passion is cultivating next-generation leaders who can navigate the complexity of today’s world with humility and compassion, and model their values in everyday moments, small and big.”
As Chief Operating Officer Nancy focuses on developing all aspects of the company to position Nebo for its next level of strategic growth, nationally and globally, and grow our impact on leaders and their organizations.
- More than a decade of experience as a senior leader in international and national organizations that tackle complex global challenges
- Served as COO and Interim CEO at Polaris, COO at Development Gateway and Co-Executive Director of AidData
- Passionate about cultivating high-performing, diverse and inclusive leadership teams
- Over 15 years of experience building strategic partnerships and managing programs in Latin America, Asia, Africa, Europe and North America
- Facilitator and trainer for nonprofit board members on board governance; nonprofit board member
- Specializes in building organizations and companies that use technology innovation and data to address complex systemic challenges
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University (In progress)
- Master of Science in Foreign Service, Georgetown University
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, Harvard University
- Loves reading, traveling and outdoor adventures with her husband and two daughters
Learn more about Nebo’s services.