Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I most enjoy working with a client or team who is ready and willing to take a good look at their current behaviors, ways of working, and ways of thinking, and who is open to trying something new.”
Nancy Nachbar is an executive and team coach, facilitator, trainer, and consultant. She has nearly three decades of experience working in and with for-profit and not-for-profit organizations in the US and overseas. Her own experience navigating complex supervisory, management, leadership, and team challenges sparked a passion for supporting others through similar experiences.
Nancy partners with leaders and teams who are in need of new ways of thinking, doing, and being in order to perform at the highest levels in their organizations, careers, and lives. Individuals and teams who work with Nancy report gaining new perspectives, learning new skills, sustaining new competencies, and applying practical tools that they use to be more effective and satisfied.
Previously, Nancy served in technical, management, and senior management positions at John Snow International (JSI), AED (now FHI360) and Abt Associates. She managed client relationships, developed strategy, secured and managed projects worth $20-$200 million, and led and developed multiple teams. This experience, coupled with working overseas, gives Nancy a broad, cross-cultural perspective. She brings to her work this lens and a deep understanding of the leadership and management challenges facing companies in today’s highly competitive and uncertain environment.
- Designated an ICF Associate Certified Coach
- Faculty member of the Corentus Team Coaching Certificate Program
- More than 20 years experience in international development and public health
- Experience coaching leaders and teams across industries such as health care, finance, international development, technology, manufacturing, law, and real estate development
- Has worked in more than 20 countries, with long-term residence in Japan and Kenya
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Dr. PH in maternal and child health (Johns Hopkins University)
- MPH in maternal and child health (Johns Hopkins University)
- BA in psychology/sociology and theater (Wesleyan University)
- Nancy enjoys the aftereffects of running and taking HIIT classes.
- She loves to cook and share good food and conversation with friends and family.
- Nancy is proficient in French.