Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I most enjoy working with leaders and teams who are willing to take a good look at their current behaviors, ways of working, and ways of thinking, and who are open to exploring something new.”
Nancy values partnering with clients who are ready to discover new ways of thinking, doing, and being in order to perform at the highest levels, and to experience greater fulfillment in their lives. With more than 25 years of work experience, Nancy readily connects to the challenges leaders and teams face in today’s complex and uncertain work environment. When coaching, Nancy blends compassion with insight and honesty. Clients who work with Nancy report gaining new perspectives, learning new skills, and developing new ways to lead, team, and be.
- More than 25 years in international development and public health, including work in 20+ countries and long-term residence in Japan and Kenya
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach
- Assessment certifications: Leadership Circle Profile (LCP); Team Management Systems (TMS) Profile
- Curriculum Design Lead and Faculty Member: Corentus Team Coaching Intensive Program; Essentials of Teaming course
- Industries: Health care, public health, pharmacy/biotech, manufacturing, education, consulting, research, marketing, international development
- Previously, Nancy worked at John Snow Incorporated (JSI) and then took on leadership roles at the Academy for Educational Development (now FHI360), and Abt Associates where she managed client relationships, developed strategy, secured and managed multi-million-dollar projects, and led and developed multiple teams.
Education, Training and Certifications
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Team Coaching (Corentus)
- Coaching Supervision Certification (in process through March 2023) (Coaching Supervision Academy)
- Dr. PH and MPH in Maternal and Child Health (Johns Hopkins University)
- BA in Psychology/Sociology and Theater (Wesleyan University)
- Assessment certifications: Leadership Circle Profile 360; Team Management Systems (TMS) Profile
- Nancy lives in Maryland with her husband, daughter, and dog. She enjoys long walks with friends, cooking for (and eating with) her family, watching her daughter play soccer, and the after-effects of HIIT and strength training.
Learn more about Nebo’s services.