“How do you want to show up? I have a strong interest in helping people to become their best selves in a business context. I love helping people have the impact that they want to have.”
Paige left a career as a lawyer to become a leadership coach and facilitator, bringing nearly two decades of professional services experience and business savvy to her work as a coach. Having previously been a corporate lawyer known for navigating complex legal hurdles, Paige enjoys working with leaders who are meeting tough challenges and seek to expand their influence inside and outside their organizations and build positive, productive relationships. Outgoing and engaging herself, Paige “can coach anyone – extroverts, introverts, analytical, people who don’t like structure, but also people who are analytical and data driven.”
Paige appreciates the importance of vision and courage in making big career transitions. Her clients often say that she can see possibilities where they may not. She often works with leaders who are stepping through a transition and seek to bring a more authentic, confident stance as they do so. Paige is influenced by the work of the husband-and-wife team, psychologist Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander, former maestro for the Boston Philharmonic, whose book, The Art of Possibility, describes a philosophy that inspires her. Paige is passionate about coaching women to succeed in leadership roles, and she has served a consultant and advisor to Women in Technology (WIT) Mentor Protégé Program where she facilitated orientation sessions, panel discussions and mentor matching.
Paige received her certificate in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University. She earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Virginia and a Juris Doctor from the College of William and Mary’s Marshall-Wythe School of Law where she served on the William and Mary Law Review. She lives with her family in Arlington, Virginia. A figure skater since the age of 10, Paige can be found at the ice rink when not involved with work and family.
- 10 years of experience in the field of coaching
- Advisor to Women in Technology’s Mentor Protégé Program as well as Georgetown University’s Mentor Coaching Program
- Extensive experience coaching clients on leadership development, work-life integration and career transition
- Prior to coaching, Paige spent nearly two decades at nationally recognized law firms where she was a results-driven corporate lawyer known for her ability to navigate legal hurdles with business savvy
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- J.D. (College of William and Mary)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics (University of Virginia)
- An avid figure skater always eager for time on the ice