“I strive to catalyze expanded awareness for my clients. From there, we identify strategies to achieve the desired impact.”
Sandra Martínez brings a depth and breadth of experience in business, non-profits and government agencies to her work with clients. Leveraging her diverse background in academia and in working with technology, national security, healthcare and life science organizations, Sandra partners with clients to create transformation through leadership and organizational development.
Senior leaders report that Sandra is a quick study in understanding organizational and business contexts. She is skilled at supporting clients to connect leadership and organizational development to short-term needs as well as to long-term strategic goals. In addition, having lived and worked in Latin America, Sandra has first-hand experience leading across cultural and social differences
Sandra enjoys working with clients as they explore their values and discover strategies to help them adopt new behaviors that would increase their effectiveness and their capacity to better adapt to uncertainty and turbulence. Sandra’s coaching is often sought by change agents, high achieving women and People of Color.
- Adjunct Instructor & Researcher at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Former faculty at the U.S. Army War College
- Worked in Honduras supporting female entrepreneurs and working with regional family businesses
- ICF Professional Certified Coach
- Ph.D. in Business Administration/Organizational Behavior/Leadership (New Mexico State University)
- M.A. with distinction in Latin American Studies and International Management (University of New Mexico)
- B.A. in Music (Colorado Women’s College/University of Denver)
- Formerly owned an art gallery in Santa Fe representing contemporary U.S. and Mexican artists
- Speaks fluent Spanish
- Avid pianist