Client Services Administrator
“I joined Nebo to be a part of a company that understands the value of compassion and partnership and executes it. I am looking forward to supporting my team as we tackle challenges within the leadership and coaching realm.”
In her role as Nebo’s Client Services Administrator, Shayla Bruce supports all aspects of Coaching Solutions and aids in the transition of engagements from sale to delivery.
Shayla brings her extensive experience in customer service and client-facing roles to her work at Nebo. She also gained valuable experience by volunteering at HMOs in and around her hometown of Boston. It was through this work that Shayla discovered her love for helping people and learned the importance of making genuine connections with people from all walks of life.
Today, she remains motivated by her desire to make a positive impact within her community and on the environment itself. She believes in creating a positive impact through partnership, education, and kindness. When it comes to collaboration and problem-solving, she blends a scientific approach with her deep sense of empathy.
- Successful track record with relationship management and project management for a diverse and international client base
- Possesses community organizer experience
- Prior to joining Nebo, Shayla worked at LoopUp, a telecommunications company, where she supported clients and colleagues and developed strategies to improve processes and customer experience
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Geological Science (Boston College)
- Is an avid animal lover
- Loves green spaces and feels at home in nature
- Enjoys writing, playing video games, watching anime, and sewing dog sweaters
Learn more about Nebo’s services.