Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“I dream of the great achievements mankind can make when each of us operates at our highest potential and level of awareness.”
Smruti Patel works with leaders and organizations driven to accomplish exceptional business and professional goals. Smruti is a lawyer by background and has also spent many years in the corporate world. This experience has provided her with a results-oriented outlook and a deep understanding of organizational cultures, how to influence in a professional environment and significantly, the roots of conflict. This has positioned Smruti to specialize in communicating effectively and conflict coaching which help her clients learn how to excel at relationship building, manage challenging situations and difficult conversations.
Smruti uses her unique mix of corporate exposure, global work culture and coaching expertise to help her clients think more strategically, build influential relationships and communicate effectively regardless of their position in the organization. Her warm, engaging manner quickly builds trust in coaching relationships so that her clients can dive right into working towards their goals and addressing challenges. Smruti has worked with C suite executives, partners, lawyers and entrepreneurs in an array of industries worldwide and supports leaders as they discover how to make a global impact.
Alan is passionate about working with leaders who want to tap into their creativity through words and images to inspire positive change in society.
- Over 700 hours of leadership coaching across industries and internationally
- Facilitate dialogue and outcomes at strategy sessions and delivering executive education to high-potential leaders across functions at some of the world’s top organizations
- Moderate at high profile conferences such as a U.S.-Africa Business Summit and serving as an advisor on women’s leadership at the Africa CEO Forum
- Leading a strategic imperative at CEB (now Gartner)to grow the business in a distinct segment
- Practiced as an attorney in the U.K. with specialization in litigation and wealth management.
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- LL.M. in International Legal Studies (Georgetown University)
- Bachelor of Law (University of Buckingham, U.K.)
- B.A. in History, Politics and English Literature (University of Buckingham, U.K.)
- Smruti is fluent in English, Swahili, Hindi, Gujarati and can get by in French. She has a love for the arts as well as swimming, singing and dancing badly but enthusiastically.