Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“People have limitless ability, power and potential to achieve far more than they can imagine. Leadership coaching facilitates ones awakening and fulfillment of their potential.”
Steve Galloway believes leadership and personal development begins with one’s intentional decision to positively change themselves. As such, his role as coach is to facilitate and support everyone’s discovery and best use of “self.” Steve’s approach aids clients in acquiring relevant insights and learnings key to their growth and development. These new learnings are then honed into improved practices and behaviors that ultimately create new possibilities, choices, and actions.
The focus of Steve’s work has been on helping individuals develop and enhance the leadership competencies required to positively transform themselves, others and their organizations.
- 10 years of experience in the field of coaching
- International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Over 17 years of industry and management consulting experience in both the private and public sectors
- Extensive experience working with individual leaders and their teams in facilitating and managing organizational change, strategic planning, enhancing employee engagement, and developing emotional intelligence
- Prior to coaching, Steve worked in the banking and finance industry and the federal government
- Ph.D. Candidate in Leadership and Organizational Change (Antioch University)
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Certificate in Change Management Advanced Practitioner (Georgetown University McDonough School of Business)
- Fellows in the Management of Change Certification (The Johns Hopkins University)
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation Certification (American University)
- Master of Arts in Urban Affairs and Policy Analysis (Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Government (Edinboro University of Pennsylvania)
- Enjoys every moment with his wife and two children
- Avid international traveler
Learn more about Nebo’s services.