“I have a passion for helping people step into their own spotlight. In today’s fast-paced work environment, leaders rarely get honest feedback, support and partnership in the challenge of leading others. I want to support people that way.”
Tammi Lloyd is a natural coach who has worked with leaders for her whole career. She finds it fulfilling to coach people from seeing problems to seeing solutions and new possibilities. Tammi is motivated by witnessing her clients’ “ah ha!” moments and the confidence that comes from realizing “I did that!” Her own professional experiences have taught her that one can move through the “I can’t do it” phase and come out on the other side with extraordinary results. Most often, she finds that people benefit from exploring answers, decisions and actions with their coach — yet “the solution was always there with them.” Smart, candid and a strong listener, Tammi also brings a sense of humor and lightness to her work. She frequently coaches leaders who are transitioning into a new role, handling increased responsibilities and rising women leaders.
- More than 20 years of experience as a leadership development and human resources executive
- Director of Corporate Talent Management at Lockheed Martin
- Prior to Lockheed Martin, Tammi held human resources leadership roles at Capital One Financial Corporation, Bank of America, Frito-Lay, Inc. and Harrah’s Entertainment, Inc.
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- Master in Human Resources and Services Marketing (Vanderbilt University)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management (Fisk University)
- Finds inner peace at East Beach in Santa Barbara, CA where she spent time with her family growing up
Learn more about Nebo’s services.