Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“Growth happens from the inside out.”
Tracy Carmen-Jones is a firm believer in the idea that individuals and organizations can consistently reach higher levels of performance by developing future-oriented strategies, cultivating skills and sharpening interpersonal behaviors. Drawing from her experience as a well-rounded, results-oriented business leader and management consultant with extensive experience in corporate environments including energy companies, IT and utilities, she is now bringing complex systems awareness to her facilitation and coaching engagements.
Tracy shines in high-stakes client engagements such as line of business strategy creation, process reengineering, strategic marketing plan development, change management implementation and team effectiveness building. She is the creative spark behind a series of experiential workshops designed to facilitate self-awareness and stimulate participants to move towards committed goals.
Using proprietary frameworks, Tracy leverages Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) best practices and tools including DEI audits, stakeholder interviews, DEI strategic visioning and planning, Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) assessments, and race history. This work is instrumental in helping leaders anchor on end result outcomes and to notice their role in work dynamics that create race equity and access.
Genuine, engaging and thoughtful, Tracy actively engages clients and helps them refine their intentions, presence and behaviors in the workplace.
Tracy is a frequent speaker on empowerment and the importance of bringing your true self to work.
- 15 years of experience as a facilitator and leadership coach
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified BIRKMAN Method Assessment Consultant
- TED* Practitioner (The Empowerment Dynamic)
- Adjunct faculty member at Georgetown University for college preparation programs for high school teens
Education, Training and Certifications
- Executive Certificate in Leadership Coaching (Georgetown University)
- ICF certification
- Masters in Business Administration (Northwestern University)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Georgetown University)
- Assessment Certifications: BIRKMAN, Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI)
- A proud supporter of developing leadership in children though scouting, Tracy is a Girl Scout leader and a persistent advocate and guide behind boys journeying to become Eagle Scouts.
- Tracy lives in Houston, TX. with her teens Zachary Clarence, Jordan Nicole and their Maltipoo Cooper.
Learn more about Nebo’s services.